Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

2017 CVO Streetglide Exhaust?

Old 12-20-2016, 03:38 AM
Royalt
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default rinehart

Originally Posted by Bannana Boat
The Rineharts on the 17's sound hollow and tinny like the SE's. At least on the 107, I can't believe there will be a dramatic difference in sound on the 114". Check out youtube, plenty of vids with slip-ons on the 17.
I understand that rinehart only has 4" slip ons for the M8 and their headers are being released in Jan /Feb before bikeweek i would guess . I think they are their extreme duals

A friend had them on this 16 limited with the 3.5 slip ons and they sound great .They are loud but I prefer a good loud pipe that I can get a cars attention when I have to
Hope the new line is not tinny its hard to judge from you tube video

Old 12-22-2016, 11:09 PM
HeHateMe
Road Captain
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I wouldn't mind magnaflow.... I didn't even know you guys made pipes for Harley's. I used them on my muscle cars and I was always happy with them as well as my trucks.

what do you suggest for a 117 upgrade setup? I prefer the dual look, but if 2 into 1 is a big performance advantage then I would do that. I like loud, I don't want a quiet system.

The following users liked this post:
MagnaFlow (12-23-2016)
Old 12-23-2016, 01:11 PM
MagnaFlow
Former Sponsor
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by HeHateMe
I wouldn't mind magnaflow.... I didn't even know you guys made pipes for Harley's. I used them on my muscle cars and I was always happy with them as well as my trucks.

what do you suggest for a 117 upgrade setup? I prefer the dual look, but if 2 into 1 is a big performance advantage then I would do that. I like loud, I don't want a quiet system.
We are newer to the HD market, but growing bigger every day!

If you prefer the look of duals, our Pro-Dual pipes would definitely be the way to go. On this particular system, we equalize the length of the head pipes by routing the rear one to the left side, which creates equal backpressure and flow to the mufflers for more power. These pipes can be paired with any of the 5 muffler styles we offer, but the Topgun and Knockout have proved to be the most popular for baggers. If there are any other questions we can answer about our products, please feel free to shoot us a PM any time!

Old 12-30-2016, 10:05 PM
cmashark
Road Warrior

Received 209 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by MagnaFlow
We are newer to the HD market, but growing bigger every day!

If you prefer the look of duals, our Pro-Dual pipes would definitely be the way to go. On this particular system, we equalize the length of the head pipes by routing the rear one to the left side, which creates equal backpressure and flow to the mufflers for more power. These pipes can be paired with any of the 5 muffler styles we offer, but the Topgun and Knockout have proved to be the most popular for baggers. If there are any other questions we can answer about our products, please feel free to shoot us a PM any time!
Don't see anything for 2017 M8 engines...

Royalt (01-24-2017)
Old 01-03-2017, 08:03 AM
RSDUDA
Road Captain
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I just got my V&H in and on they sound great in the garage but to much snow around for a test ride

Royalt (01-24-2017)
Old 01-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Eazily9
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RSDUDA
I just got my V&H in and on they sound great in the garage but to much snow around for a test ride
Which V&H did you go with

Old 01-11-2017, 07:45 AM
RSDUDA
Road Captain
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Eazily9
Which V&H did you go with
http://products.vanceandhines.com/store/harley/16652/
OVERSIZED 450 TITAN SLIP-ONS / BLACK TIPS

Old 01-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Eazily9
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome!! Thanks!!

Old 01-18-2017, 06:25 PM
BrokenAnchor
Road Captain
Received 124 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by HeHateMe
Just bought my 2017 yesterday. Blue and Black. Problem is I really need to get an exhaust setup. Whats everyone using and whats getting the most bang for the buck?

Also, I am need to get some apes as well. Who did you use?
For apes I highly recommend the Factory 47, 14" Assault Bars. Similar in style to the Yaffe Monkey Bars but are wider diameter, more pull back and a bit wider. All in all, much easier to snake the wiring thru the handle bars. My brother has the 14" Yaffe Monkey Bars on his CVO RGU and I had the Factory 47, 14" Assault Bars on my old SGS and we both preferred the Factory 47 Assault Bars.

Fullsac offers great CVO power cores and perforated muffler sleeves which provide awesome sound (depending on diameter of core selected) and improve torque and performance for a fraction of the cost of slip on mufflers (Fullsac CVO power core and perforated muffler sleeves run about $220.00 and are dead simple to install vs slip on mufflers which can run up to the $650 isn mark. Just my two cents worth. Happy riding.

Royalt (01-24-2017)
Old 01-18-2017, 08:08 PM
SilverStreetGlide
Tourer
Received 79 Likes on 51 Posts

I just installed slip on mufflers RC Exhaust 4 1/2 on mine. And actually second try to get some noise. Originally I purchased the TAB Performance 4 inch and what a joke to say the least. They sound no different than the factory exhaust. I put them on and never rode the bike. Asked the distributor who is local and pretty big here in the MD area and they just blew me off on returning them. Its chump change in the realm of things but just no courtesy to say the least. So I purchased the RC'S which originally last September is what I wanted but the sales rep for the Eastern company (hint,hint) talked me into the TAB. Now after installing the RC'S they are better than the TAB, but not near my 2015 and 2016 sound. I honestly have to say the new M8 114 just does not have the LOUD sound with just slip ons. And I get it if you look at the left side exhaust it's a itty bitty pipe coming off the y pipe. You have to get rid of all the factory exhaust if you want some real noise. And for me it will be fine for slip ons but if you listen to my YouTube video you will understand the slip ons ain't like the slip ons for the prior years. Just listen to the 2017 CVO M8 4 inch slip ons TAB VIDEO: https://youtu.be/d717l--PA8M
RC Exhaust video 2015 and 2016 CVO 110 MOTOR: https://youtu.be/VDqphQezfjo
RC Exhaust 2017 CVO M8 VIDEO: https://youtu.be/qXzmhQzup_U

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2017 CVO Streetglide Exhaust?