Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

What wouldl you do? Here's what I did!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 07:44 PM
mrmatw
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Everyone's Response is Humbeling.

I couldn't agree more.. God isn't done with me yet. Angles were riding with me. And yes I do agree a little luck was in my back pocket and hey my bell is still on the bike as well . It's humbling to know that I am here and healing well I might add. The dr says I'm healing ahead of schedule but I'm not rushing it. I want to be 100% so when I sit on her again... I can ride off, no pain, just me, the wind in what hair I got left and the Lord as my co-pilot with a big smile from Ear to Ear.... The guys at the dealership is putting her right back to the condition she was before. No scratches, chrome ready, handle bars are the real thing that's going to take the most time; Factory 47's 14" Bars are perfect, neutral to the arm position and ride with out cramping. Thanks again every one... your kind words are appreciated and encouraging. Some one aske what kind of bars I had put on the bike. I had all the accessory/turn signals changed to custom dynamics, filler lights and saddle bags. The tail light was the one of the best in my book; bright *** tail light. 27 settings... it's taken on like wild fire here at the dealership. I would add the security screws. Hey thanks again for the get well wishes and in return all ride safe and HAVE FUN! NO BOUNDRIES!

The following users liked this post:
Sam D. (07-21-2017)