Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Shovelhead (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/shovelhead-62/)
-   -   Kicked Off Shovelhead Forum? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/shovelhead/1024462-kicked-off-shovelhead-forum.html)

hyrax222 02-02-2015 05:35 PM

Kicked Off Shovelhead Forum?

I don't know if this is the correct place for this question. Or if it is even allowed here?

Since last week I have not able to login to the Shovelhead Forum. My logins don't work and my email address is not recognized. I created a new login that worked once and then this went the way of the first.
I did notice that I am not listed as a member anylonger and my 1000+ posts are erased.
I tried to contact the administrator several times to find out what the problem is but no response.

I have always conducted myself in an honest and nonconfrontational way.

So what do you supposed happened? I used to live for that forum and it was a great help often. I also offered help where I was knowledgable.

Maybe it's because I asked some questions about an EVO?

IzzoQuazzo 02-02-2015 05:40 PM

What do you want us to do about you not being able to get on a competing forum?

TSheff 02-02-2015 05:46 PM

Strange Days indeed. I was once kicked out of a girl dorm and couldn't get back in.

Racepres 02-02-2015 06:20 PM

Email Jack via the "contact" link at bottom of page.

Turbo Turtle 02-02-2015 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by hyrax222 (Post 13662667)
I don't know if this is the correct place for this question. Or if it is even allowed here?

Since last week I have not able to login to the Shovelhead Forum. My logins don't work and my email address is not recognized. I created a new login that worked once and then this went the way of the first.
I did notice that I am not listed as a member anylonger and my 1000+ posts are erased.
I tried to contact the administrator several times to find out what the problem is but no response.

I have always conducted myself in an honest and nonconfrontational way.

So what do you supposed happened? I used to live for that forum and it was a great help often. I also offered help where I was knowledgable.

Maybe it's because I asked some questions about an EVO?

I was just reading where that has happened on these forums as well. It was an awful long time ago however. Some people. I have upset a mod here to the point where I have been administered points. Points, really?

BOB

johnjzjz 02-02-2015 06:55 PM

its a click - you did not conform to what the powers to be wanted - many have been chucked - especially if you know too much < re phrase if you know more then those who chose who comes and who goes --

just my take i was a member for a while - but i seen what was going on so i dont offer my knowledge as they seen to have enough

hyrax222 02-02-2015 07:04 PM

I don't expect anyone here to do anything other than offer some insight.

I never received any warnings or other criticism.

I have sent several emails to Jack and no response.

What could possibly be the reason for this kind of treatment to (former) forum members?

I am not trying to be a whiner or crybaby. I just want back on the forum to sort through my shovelhead issues, read and reply to others (who have been like family to me).

Maybe I should just move on...To HD Forum.

MIKE93SVT 02-02-2015 07:45 PM

You weren't kicked off. The last "crash" had some accounts deleted. It's just a malfunction. A few people had this happen and jack stated he's never kicked anyone off. Just message him on the Facebook page and he'll fix it. Or pm me your username and email account and I'll let him know

Mike

hyrax222 02-02-2015 09:19 PM

User name "hyrax222", email-sbland222@gmail.com

If you can contact Jack and he can fix I'd be much beholden to you both.

I know the forum crashed just before this happened.

MIKE93SVT 02-03-2015 11:15 AM

message sent to Jack. I'll let you know if he replies.

Mike