General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fox Creek Leather

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 17,216 Likes on 7,030 Posts

Fox Creek has very good products. We ride up there once a year and I always find something I like. But usually too expensive so I just look!

Jammin Leathers in Myrtle Beach is worth checking out online also.

Old 12-08-2017, 09:53 PM
snafu
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I have a FC Classic Motorcycle Jacket II which I purchased new in 2007. I’ve had no issues with any part of the jacket. Their products are absolutely top notch, made in the USA, and guaranteed for life. If I were to have an issue, I wouldn’t hesitate to call them and have the item repaired, even if it were on my dime. Gear that is used doesn’t last forever, but with reasonable care, should give you many years of trouble free service.

Old 12-09-2017, 07:10 AM
Mastiff107
Tourer
Received 348 Likes on 148 Posts

If anyone is looking for a FC Classic Jacket II, I got one that I wore about twice. The only problem I had with it is the more beer I drank, the smaller it got. Their sizes are strange, but it fits like a 1XL. It fit when I was 6'1" and 230 lbs. I can send measurements which would be best. Looking for $250 plus shipping. PM me if you want, I don't care. If I get a terminal disease I will lose weight and it will fit me again. I've never listed it and don't intend to.

Old 12-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Cholo
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Fox creek is the best, if you buy anything else you're a poser and a loser.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:22 AM
zodder
Road Captain
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts

I've had my FC deerskin gauntlets and FC buffalo nickle vest for about 10 years and couldn't be happier. The vest has held up and weathered beautifully. Bought a cheap, heavy leather riding jacket locally about 4 years ago and am kicking myself for not getting it from FC. That'll be rectified this spring.....

Old 12-10-2017, 08:29 AM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 25,623 Likes on 12,011 Posts

I have the summer jacket and love it for year round riding. It's not perforated, it only has vents and somewhat lighter leather than the Grayson, but still heavier than many jackets out there. Mine is 3 years old and still looks like new. I bought it around this time of year and because it's a "summer" jacket, it was on sale. Win/win.

Also, Just don't put armor in it and it will be totally fine as a daily wear jacket. Harley riders rarely lean forward like sport bike riders do so the fit is more relaxed and natural.

Old 12-15-2017, 07:53 AM
Iron lHorse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,443 Likes on 1,193 Posts

Foxcreek really needs to start making some nice tobacco Brown jackets,Or should I say a nice chocolate brown buffalo leather jacket

Last edited by Iron lHorse; 12-15-2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:56 AM
LeftyRighty
Intermediate
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default brown FC jacket

Originally Posted by Iron lHorse
Foxcreek really needs to start making some nice tobacco Brown jackets,Or should I say a nice chocolate brown buffalo leather jacket
one can get most FC products in brown, but it'll cost you more.
I just ordered the leather shirt in brown, because the shirt is a great summer jacket and more versatile for wearing off the bike. FC requires that you order in black first, to check that fit & style is what you want. I also asked that they add extra snap fasteners up front, as the 5 fasteners that come on the shirt is just 'sparse'. FC doing this at no extra charge.

the 'brown' is $80, and the tall length is $31.50 extra. Total is more than my FC Grayson jacket, but i know it'll get more useage.

Old 12-15-2017, 06:33 PM
Iron lHorse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,443 Likes on 1,193 Posts

Originally Posted by LeftyRighty
one can get most FC products in brown, but it'll cost you more.
I just ordered the leather shirt in brown, because the shirt is a great summer jacket and more versatile for wearing off the bike. FC requires that you order in black first, to check that fit & style is what you want. I also asked that they add extra snap fasteners up front, as the 5 fasteners that come on the shirt is just 'sparse'. FC doing this at no extra charge.

the 'brown' is $80, and the tall length is $31.50 extra. Total is more than my FC Grayson jacket, but i know it'll get more useage.
$312 bucks is a lot of money for a leather shirt.I do like the lower pockets and I guess if you have the money to spend on it , and makes you happy . $425 works

Old 12-15-2017, 07:24 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 704 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by Iron lHorse

Above is my Schott Perfecto. Today's equivalent is about $1,100. If Foxcreek had that color I would consider buying one as my next jacket.

My Perfecto is my favorite jacket. I'm not sure the pictures show it, but it is well worn. It was basically new looking and unworn when I got it. I love the fit. I love the look. If a Foxcreek can match the color, look, fit, durability and usability, I would definitely think about them. Their cost is better than half of the current Schott offerings.

The following users liked this post:
nevada72 (12-16-2017)

Quick Reply: Fox Creek Leather