Notices
2018+ Softail Models Breakout

Heritage Classic 100 mile report

Old Today, 07:13 AM
Mattbastard
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 478 Likes on 357 Posts

Originally Posted by JustDave13 View Post
Hmmm... my 2013 Heritage serves my well. My left hand my go a little numb on long trips but that should be normal on a Harley
They're changed recently, hence the reason this thread is in the 2018+ Softail section

Old Today, 07:18 AM
Mattbastard
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 478 Likes on 357 Posts

I recently rented a 19 year model and put 1500 miles on it with some of the very same praises and gripes.

If I were to buy one I'd put the fang air deflectors on immediately to cure the buffeting, and the DK Customs footpeg widening spacers to bring them an inch further away from the engine. I would also probably remove the handlebars and increase the pullback at the grips by heating them up and rotating the grip section more towards me, then repaint. I'd like them to be a little more "buck-horny", but just a little.

Wait til you can get that bike out in some speedy sweepers, that new chassis is dyn-o-mite!

The following users liked this post:
Tjenson123 (Today)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: