Notices
Evo Classic Models All Evo Models

Back on the road!

Old 06-19-2019, 07:02 AM
flhchaz
Club Member
Received 207 Likes on 161 Posts

Mud Sucks! that's the reason I stopped going to the Easyrider's rodeo in Chilicothe, Oh (I dont' think they have that anymore) I don't think I've ever boon to Laurel Hill State Park. Where is it?

Old 06-19-2019, 07:06 AM
iamcmf99
One Of The Regulars
Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

Straight down 31, through Mt. Pleasant, and then through Donegal. You'll pass by Kooser state park first. A nice park, but they have a lot of problems with water quality..no or very low flow on the water. Pass Kooser by a couple of miles and you come to Laurel Hill. They have a yearly Bluegrass festival every year we enjoy going to.When the temps hit 90, thats where we enjoy going to.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:12 AM
flhchaz
Club Member
Received 207 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by iamcmf99 View Post
Straight down 31, through Mt. Pleasant, and then through Donegal. You'll pass by Kooser state park first. A nice park, but they have a lot of problems with water quality..no or very low flow on the water. Pass Kooser by a couple of miles and you come to Laurel Hill. They have a yearly Bluegrass festival every year we enjoy going to.When the temps hit 90, thats where we enjoy going to.

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: