Notices
Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, FXR Super Glide, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.

Wheelies: Dyna low rider FXDLI 2005

Old 06-19-2019, 03:19 PM
F86
Club Member
Received 664 Likes on 461 Posts

Originally Posted by SixDD View Post
Harder to keep the front end on that thing down than to make it wheelie.
Ditto with my Speed Triple... But I NEVER intend to raise the wheel. But it does happen under hard acceleration sometimes. Short wheelbase, high center of gravity, relatively torquey...

Old 06-20-2019, 03:51 AM
remloos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I understand that it works for sport bikes, had a few myself.. that's not the question. On a harley it just looks badass....

Old 06-20-2019, 12:52 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,578 Likes on 1,255 Posts

Originally Posted by F86
Ditto with my Speed Triple... But I NEVER intend to raise the wheel. But it does happen under hard acceleration sometimes. Short wheelbase, high center of gravity, relatively torquey...
The people at "Wheelie University" use Triumph Speed Triples in their wheelie training classes.

How many here knew there actually is, a Wheelie University?
Yes, there really is.
Now, if you want to work on "wheelies/jumps & slides" there's a school for that too, at www.motoventures.com
Look for "WJ&S" classes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: