Notices
Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

10" Bars on 17 Fat Boy

Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
ole_phart
Road Captain
Received 185 Likes on 126 Posts

Most excellent! That's kinda what I did. Found what I needed with Magnum Shielding, looked up the Magnum part number on Dennis Kirk, it was delivered about 3 days later.

Good luck!

Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Jaystn62
Road Warrior
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by ole_phart View Post
Most excellent! That's kinda what I did. Found what I needed with Magnum Shielding, looked up the Magnum part number on Dennis Kirk, it was delivered about 3 days later.

Good luck!
Thanks! I'll update this weekend. Note to others....watch what you look up as far as Harley's guide to what you need to install certain parts. Like in my case they had no idea what I needed to complete my install even though their online guide suggested the parts I bought. Luckily I found a way to use the part I had already bought.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: