Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this a good deal ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 11:06 AM
Houston_t
Tourer
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Old 03-19-2019, 11:35 AM
Sturgis67
Road Master
Received 117 Likes on 94 Posts

Seems like a lotta scratch for something you won’t hear while riding. Not a good investment in my unimportant opinion.

Old 03-19-2019, 11:52 AM
Houston_t
Tourer

This will be my parking lot music, I have the riding at 80mph music covered what im looking for now is good midbass when parked and low speed cruising. Just wondering if that is a good deal for those parts.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:26 PM
cshocker
Road Warrior
Received 505 Likes on 407 Posts

I'm have not done any bag speakers, but that looks like a pretty good deal to me. And one order with everything you need is a bonus.

Old 03-19-2019, 01:44 PM
Juice
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 442 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by cshocker
I'm have not done any bag speakers, but that looks like a pretty good deal to me. And one order with everything you need is a bonus.
Those 10's are normally 250 each
that amp runs from 400-430
ABH kit = expesnsive
Amp mount
and a complete plug and play harness and connector

I would say its a good deal, that amp may be a bit much for those speaker though.

Juice

Old 03-19-2019, 01:55 PM
Houston_t
Tourer

Im thinking hard on it. Was still leaning towards 8's but this sounds like it may be they way to go.

Old 03-19-2019, 02:05 PM
Juice
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 442 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by Houston_t
Im thinking hard on it. Was still leaning towards 8's but this sounds like it may be they way to go.
If your in Detroit, Look up Jefe Customs he is off exit 2 on 75 just into the Ohio border. Good Dude and the make of Jefe Rings, that might be a better option than the AHB kit. He is on Facebook too, his name is Carl Bordner. It may be something to look into. You are that close.

Juice

Old 03-19-2019, 02:37 PM
Houston_t
Tourer

I actually spoke with him a few weeks back about having some rings installed. If I don’t attempt to do it myself the bags will be going to him or Watts Audio in Farmington MI.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:31 PM
bdrummer0413
Cruiser
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Houston_t
I actually spoke with him a few weeks back about having some rings installed. If I don’t attempt to do it myself the bags will be going to him or Watts Audio in Farmington MI.
Houston
Ive bought from Chris before at garage bagger, great guys who run a reputable business. What you are paying for is
1. Customer Service and 2, their knowledge.
so when you say are you getting a "good" deal?? welllll thats "relative". Are you referring to the price? or the overall price and customer service?. Most guys on these forums dont buy retail after their first couple of buys. So with that said... you can obviously piece those items together for about $800 to 900max. I spent about 15 mins online and saved about 300 bucks just putting all those items together from different entities..Some used.. some new..some from sellers in these forums... but again.. thats my uninimportant opinion..lol...thats what I call a good deal... not necessarily what you call a good deal.. but if you want one stop shop with good customer service and knowledge.. then yes thats a good deal.. but you can always come back here for the that too.. cause these guys here know alot too.. just my 2c

Old 03-20-2019, 11:21 PM
Moto Mike
Road Warrior
Received 122 Likes on 116 Posts

That is a "good" deal as most have said, looks like it has all very good components (even the harness is nice)! I am running the 8's in the rear corner of my bags powered by a TN 900 (approx. 140-150 rms} and I can hear them up to 55 mph easily with the right music source! Do not believe the naysayers when they say you won't hear those 10's at 60 mph, especially where they will be mounted (firing right under your but)! You won't believe how much better your whole system will sound when you add those ten's especially with that 1200.1 running those yellow beoach's! Can you piece it together cheaper...sure...but its a good deal...just my $.02

Quick Reply: Is this a good deal ?