Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2019 Midwest M&G June 28-30 Black River Falls WI

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 09:05 PM
BlackPearl#1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 124 Likes on 111 Posts
Default 2019 Midwest M&G June 28-30 Black River Falls WI

Arrowhead Lodge
600 Oasis Rd
BRF WI 54615
(715) 284-9471

Group Rate is under HD Forums
Single queen $73.04
Double queen $86.24
King Suite $95.04

Again this year we plan to do lots of tuning and sharing experiences etc....If I don't get moving on my upgrades, we will be working on my bike too. Kidding
I am going to plan a ride through the countryside for those that are interested.
We are planning food and beverages and if you have any special requests, please chime in. For the newcomers, last year my wife and I had a bunch of stuff here and it seemed to work out really well for everyone. (I know Jean, chicken!!!) So please reply with anything you can think of or your favorite stuff and we will do all we can.
Jake, my son is excited to grill and Trudy and I will do all we can to be sure everyone is comfortable at our place.
My place is out in the country and we can make all the noise we want, our neighbors are very good people and some will be here too.
So PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! Don't be THAT GUY at the hotel parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!! Please.
For those who have not been here in the past, we have 2 labs and they are very friendly and are smart enough to get out of the way when people are coming up the driveway. We do have a gravel driveway, but have added a lot of material and it is packed in very good. Not sure if it is Gannicus approved yet, but we will see when he arrives. If you have a kick stand puck, you might be more comfortable using it, but it is not really needed.
My house
N2530 County Rd S
Black River Falls WI 54615
My house is about 10 miles south of town.
Everyone is welcome at our place and those who have already been here can chime in to confirm that. Anyone who proves to be not welcome, well we will leave that one alone.
We have plenty of vehicles to get people back and forth if you indulge a little too much. Speaking of vehicles, maybe Gypsy will even ride his motorcycle this year!! Jake votes you bring the Vette BTW
The hotel has gone thru some changes and they still have the same bar, but the restaurant is being rebuilt and they have pizzas now and are adding typical bar food very soon. Chicken strips, fries etc.. This should be in place way before we get together.
There is a Perkins and a small hometown restaurant called the Mocha Mouse also within walking distance of the hotel. Gas station and Taco Johns/Subway are also in the same small area.
BRF is a tourist type of town for ATV/UTVs in the summer so this is primetime for the hotel that is right on the trail.
Again, please behave yourself at the Hotel parking lot.
I will be around most of the week (work out of my home) so anyone who wants to arrive early is welcome. Thankfully Jakes shooting sports will be done by these dates, so him and Trudy will be around the entire weekend too.
Please ask questions and I will update this post to include the answers.
Friends and family are welcome to this even too. You don't need to be a forum member or anything like that. I say this because I've been asked before.
Again, please behave yourself at the Hotel parking lot.
The Schedule for the weekend isn't really set yet, but we will do lots of audio stuff, some riding, some BS'ing and have lots of fun.
The sound off will probably be at a local watering hole and we may need to do some Friday and some Saturday, pending on how many people are involved.
HOPE for great weather!! Loud audio and Smoke shows are welcome out here, but not in the hotel parking lot. The people at the hotel welcome us and I'd like it to stay that way, so again, please don't be that guy....
Kris

The following users liked this post:
Shonny1200 (06-11-2019)
Old 05-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Cheesehead_13
Tourer
Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

And just today my wife said "Let's move back to Wisconsin." Won't be that soon if it happens, though. Have fun!

2017M8 (05-25-2019)
Old 05-01-2019, 09:39 PM
SBates08
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,235 Likes on 999 Posts

Looking forward to this Kris.

Old 05-01-2019, 10:20 PM
travelingypsye
Stellar HDF Member
Received 647 Likes on 546 Posts

I guess I need to go buy a bike since everyone is expecting me to bring one. Sorry Jake! I am truly looking forward to this event. Last year I was a rookie there and just didn't know what to expect but I learned a lot and really enjoyed hearing the "most excellent" audio from a variety of different setups.

Thanks again Kris, Trudy and especially Jake (for being the official photographer and copilot) for hosting this event and opening up your home for a bunch of biker trash. lol

Old 05-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Moto Mike
Road Warrior
Received 122 Likes on 116 Posts

Thanks for you and your family's time, effort, and info, for the 2nd annual BRF M&G! I for one am interested in a scenic ride on some twisty's if possible...hoping for great weather...thanks again Kris, Trudy and Jake!

BlackPearl#1 (05-02-2019)
Old 05-01-2019, 11:30 PM
InthewindMN
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 237 Likes on 209 Posts

Booked. Thanks Kris.

Old 05-01-2019, 11:36 PM
Alphadog4312
Cruiser
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I look forward to being in attendance. My wife keeps asking when we are moving back to Wisconsin as well.

I would ask only for some great weather, quality riding, and touch of help tuning.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:10 AM
USAproud
Road Warrior
Received 119 Likes on 111 Posts

Thanks for everything you are doing Kris. I'm really looking forward to this

Old 05-02-2019, 09:06 AM
BlackPearl#1
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Cheesehead_13
And just today my wife said "Let's move back to Wisconsin." Won't be that soon if it happens, though. Have fun!
Little drizzle-snowy mess this morning might change her mind. Good to hear from ya.

Old 05-02-2019, 09:09 AM
BlackPearl#1
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by SBates08
Looking forward to this Kris.
I'm 100% with ya buddy. Bates and I go WAY back to before there was an separate audio section and have talked, texted, messages a million times, but this is a huge part of a MnG, putting faces with names and getting to hang out. Really looking forward to finally getting to shake this mans hand!!
Kris

Quick Reply: 2019 Midwest M&G June 28-30 Black River Falls WI