Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Rocker C/Breakout build

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 01:53 AM
Sarah93003
Club Member
Received 30,067 Likes on 6,791 Posts

Fun!! I'll come back often to see how things progress. What is the "Tapping" you are referring to with Rockers?

Old 06-06-2017, 09:48 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts

they sell those roller rockers, to quiet it down, I've heard a video with a walk around with a 110 kit on this forum, ill try and find link listen to when he's on belt side, apparently a lot of Harley motors have thick knock, again, theres a guy who "invented" these parts to stop it, do a search theres tons of threads on here about it, this video its not even that bad! lol

now I'm second questioning the FULL fuel Moto 107 kit, its like 110,

Old 06-06-2017, 09:52 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Originally Posted by Sarah93003
Fun!! I'll come back often to see how things progress. What is the "Tapping" you are referring to with Rockers?

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/motor...l#post16307384

one of the nicest rockers out there, he works for Harley so I'm sure he got deals, anyway this is a knock, wait till he starts walking to primary side, if thats what happens with a 107 kit, ill GLADLY stay where I'm at, and get a TTS and dyne tune the hell outta it,

Rocker B does your bike knock?either one of them,, wonder if they did or if the cams made it, as these are balanced motors not like the street bob's etc..

THIS IS WHAT YOU BUY APPARENTLY TO RID THAT GOD AWFUL, SOUND

Amazon Amazon

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 06-06-2017 at 09:58 AM.
The following users liked this post:
ROCKOUT Rocker Products (06-06-2017)
Old 06-06-2017, 10:01 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Testing, trying to get images bigger, rocker b said he saved to a folder, which i did, i cant transfer without a link? I want people to see, i ahve alot of great pics, but im not going to keep putting small pics up, that hog halters front end, w/mono tubes, my indy said i can hang and help so im gonna video and take pics of that , the front end is super thick compared to ctock, no words for it, YOU HAVE TO SEE IN PERSON, I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW THICK THEY ARE!!!

http://hawghalters.com/front-end-pro.../prod_447.html

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 06-06-2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Rocker B
Road Warrior
Received 308 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by TOMMYBLAZIN
Figured id start my own thread now that I've dumped some blood sweat and tears into her, and I am going a lot farther, and with the help of guys like Rocker B , this wouldn't be possible, so heres a public Thankyou Brotha!!
Your very welcome Tommy, glad to help!!...I hope you get the pics figured out, I cant see any of them now...

Rocker B does your bike knock?either one of them,, wonder if they did or if the cams made it, as these are balanced motors not like the street bob's etc..
Nope, really no rocker arm tapping on either bike, before or after the cam upgrades...

Old 06-06-2017, 04:23 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Originally Posted by Rocker B
Your very welcome Tommy, glad to help!!...I hope you get the pics figured out, I cant see any of them now...

Nope, really no rocker arm tapping on either bike, before or after the cam upgrades...
Great news, I wonder why some do and some don't, it always looks like the guys that change the displacements etc?...I need to know how to get from my library on hereof you can tell me what you did, I can put photos up, and I have plenty of good stuff, but I'm not gonna put lil pics up, more like first post I got that one right, not sure how? , but I created a folder on here, like you said, just now clue how to get my my folder on here, to this page?

Old 06-06-2017, 07:34 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,628 Likes on 1,176 Posts

they sell those roller rockers, to quiet it down, I've heard a video with a walk around with a 110 kit on this forum, ill try and find link listen to when he's on belt side, apparently a lot of Harley motors have thick knock, again, theres a guy who "invented" these parts to stop it, do a search theres tons of threads on here about it, this video its not even that bad! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ble-nolVQ6g

now I'm second questioning the FULL fuel Moto 107 kit, its like 110,
A full explanation of the problem, and my cure is on my website.

John @ Rockout

__________________________________________________ ____
For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the LINKS below... For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sporsters

Also on amazon.com...
Imitated, never equaled... ROCKOUTS!

TOMMYBLAZIN (06-07-2017)
Old 06-07-2017, 07:03 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ROCKOUT Rocker Products
A full explanation of the problem, and my cure is on my website.

John @ Rockout

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the LINKS below... For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sporsters

thank you, I'm surprised not a lot of people know, hey I'm doing a 107 fuel Moto build complete w/cams EVERYTHING, even level B ported cylinders w/new springs the works, would it hurt to I install these as a precautionary, I heard another bike at the Harley dealer he drove up, I was like man thats a bad knock, HARLEY SAID NOTHING THEY CAN DO, I told him about this site, and said to look me up, so I'm glad you posted, thank you!

Old 06-07-2017, 07:29 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,628 Likes on 1,176 Posts

thank you, I'm surprised not a lot of people know, hey I'm doing a 107 fuel Moto build complete w/cams EVERYTHING, even level B ported cylinders w/new springs the works, would it hurt to I install these as a precautionary, I heard another bike at the Harley dealer he drove up, I was like man thats a bad knock, HARLEY SAID NOTHING THEY CAN DO, I told him about this site, and said to look me up, so I'm glad you posted, thank you!

My opinion may be somewhat partial but I would put them in every build. They fix a known problem & while the engine is apart is the perfect time to do it. I have pro engine builders as customers that wouldn't put an engine together without them.

TOMMYBLAZIN (06-07-2017)
Old 08-08-2017, 09:38 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Well as of today its official, pics will follow, doing a bunch one shot, so after talking a few times with Hillside motorcycles, there Arte exceptionalism's;lent guys, have a awesome rep on here, and I know why, not only are there dyne sheets out of this world great guys,soooooooooo
I'm going with a Knight Prowler TW 6-6 Cam, SS Tappets,SS ad Pushrods, he is boring my cylinders out to 107ci, and I'm doing a stage 2 on the cylinders as well, also doing the throttle body, and where in rear the two cylinder connect, opening up everything.....we looking at 125 plus HP!!!! and higher TQ!!!!.....Also throwing the Metzler 880's on , and a REAL tuner, this FP3 I wish I never, got, was in Harley today, and I heard them sell it up to this guy, saying it supports stage 4 BULLSHIT!!!!!I TALKED TO THEM AND I KNOW EXACTLLY WHAT IT CAN AND CANNOT, DO... so it was good for the few months I had it, this whole process been a learning curve, if I knew than what I know now, things would be ALOT DIFFERENT, no biggie, I got ALOT OF HELP ON HERE FROM GUYS LIKE ROCKER BAND IM TRULY GRATEFUL, SO LETS sit back and watch the birth on the next Rocker C...its going to be a lot different...im powder-coating hand controls the blue like bike, with chrome switches, etc....going to go out of my way to make it ONE OF A KIND!!!! ill be selling off some stuff, pipes, rims , etc, stay tuned///work being done by FINALLY FOUND A guy I trust TO ALL MY NJ BROTHERS OUT HERE, THINKING BLACK HILLS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO RUN, NOT SO....more to come.......bike goes in tomorrow for teardown! Those woods cams are expensive, but some of the most impressive I've seen, read up a lot on them, were going to set it up at 10 to 1 compression I believe, a .30 cometic gasket? well see..again, I'm new...lolk

Quick Reply: My Rocker C/Breakout build