Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Rocker C/Breakout build

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 09:51 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by rockout rocker products
my opinion may be somewhat partial but i would put them in every build. They fix a known problem & while the engine is apart is the perfect time to do it. I have pro engine builders as customers that wouldn't put an engine together without them.

__________________________________________________ ____
__________________________________________________ ____
for rockout information & purchasing please click the links below... for all twin cams and evo big twins & sporsters

oh and i will be usuing your rockouts the nj order tomorrow is me :^) i want to get your products into my newly found indys shop, he has a nice size setup, dyno, the works!!!!!

The following users liked this post:
ROCKOUT Rocker Products (08-08-2017)
Old 08-09-2017, 10:19 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

my wheel spacers came, there HEAVY DUTY!!!!! SHOULD FIT NICE AGAINST THE NEW Timken Double Row wheel bearing going in, I can't believe Harley knows the cheap CHINA SINGLE ROW BEARING HAVE A DEFINITE HIGH FAILURE RATE, I HEARD AS EARLY AS 3K MILES, AND THEY STILL USE THEM, BUT HAVE THE GAUL TO CHARGE 38K FOR CVO'S THERES SO MUCH SLOP IN THESE BIKES, THE ROCKOUTS ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE, EVERYTHING I TOUCH IS LIKE SLOPPY, NOT PRECISE, HARD TO EXPLAIN...NOT HAPPY, I HAD A MERCEDES CLK430 IN 2002 WHEN THE CLK'S WERE NICE, FAT ASSES, 50'S STYLE HEAD LIGHTS, MY CLK AMG MOVED OUT, AND EVERYTHING FIT PERFECTLY, NO ROOM FOR ERROR, SO I KNOW WHAT I PAID FOR I GOT, HERE, NOT SO SURE....

dropped bike off here, She will NEVER be the same, FUN FACTOR STARTS REAL SOON!!!!. ILL WORRY BOUT LOOKS OVER WINTER, SHES GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH NOW, BUT WHO WILL TELL, IM GONNA BE A BLUR AS I GO BYYYYYYYYY.....

there she goes, she will come back a fire BREATHING 107, WITH 130TQ , BASSANI 2-1 PIPOE, NEW METZLER 880 TIRES 260 REAR, AND OTHER GOODIES, HARD CLUTCH SPRING, ALL CHROME HARDWARE WHEN WE RE-INSTALL ROCKER BOXES, CAM CHEST ETC, ALL THOSE PLAIN JANE SCREWS INCLUDING ROTORS WILL BE CHROME, ITS A PROCESS....

MY WIFE MADE A spreadsheet today, she not good with alll this, and said I spent 8356.8032001 LOL something like that....**** really adds up, only large expenses I remember were new sprocket and gear mod, the new rear fender/struts/custom paint/I don't know,

than again. I have the Harley cone wheel spacers, well leave the $$ out of the equation!!!!

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 08-09-2017 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:25 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Btw the vance and hines are for sale, i have the dk wave wave 158's installed, $300 takes it!!!!!,YES ONLY 3 SMACK-A-ROO'S!!!!!
stock baffles i still have as well, tuning options with a great pipe set....

Old 08-10-2017, 12:40 AM
EagleRay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 100 Likes on 96 Posts

Just a question.....Is there a special reason why your mostly writing in capital letters? On internet forums, chats etc. this is considered as yelling. Plus it makes your posts very hard to read

The following users liked this post:
j33ptj (08-10-2017)
Old 08-10-2017, 07:38 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

That's funny,it's the other way around I type like that so people can read what I'm typing,guess maybe it's more for me ,as when I look into my 27"IMac pc ,everything gets blurry ,hard to read,figured others might feel the same,I assure you I'm not yelling,that's would be impossible to do,it's typing not talking? If it offends you I apologize again,I'm 42 now and seems like slowly I'm falling apart lol...you are the first to say that to me tho,so I will take what you say into consideration and type lowercase until I can't see than I have to go larger lol fair???

Old 08-11-2017, 08:15 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

No turning back now hahahah

Its all going down to the split!!!! Throttle body is packed up already!!!

I used to have a bike????

Woods Cams are in a league of there own, hold one, feel the quality, and you see why you pay more, they include that bearing as well, for cachets....I have a cam install kit coming with the 2 Torrington's and I opted for the Woods Directional Lifters, from Woods Site ::The NEW Alpha Series lifters incorporate the new EDM technology,
a patented pressurized oil system. In these new lifters, both sides of the
lifter bearings are pressure fed by two oil ports spraying oil directly
on the needle bearings. We have also incorporated and updated the oil feed system that provides <br/>oil to the top end and rocker arms 25% faster with 10% more oil. . . <br/>many other new features for bleed rate and lifter fill times are also <br/>built into the new

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 08-11-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:24 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

http://www.woodcarbs.com/dirlifters.htm

What even Compares?/Users/massari/Desktop/thumbnail_IMG_8770.jpg

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 08-11-2017 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:26 AM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Love seeing Rocker builds. You must be excited to get it started.

Old 08-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Rocker B
Road Warrior
Received 308 Likes on 210 Posts

It's gonna be sweet!! I'm curious what made you go with the TW 6-6? It's specs are very similar to the Andrews 37H cams I have in my Breakout, which, like the TW6-6 is a mild 510 lift cam, with an intake close at 38 vs.40 on the 6-6, and it doesn't really come on until around 3k RPMs. With the intake close at 40, the 6-6 should come on even a little later then the 37H, and I thought you wanted a cam with the peak torque down in the low/mid range....Just wondering why you went the other way??

Last edited by Rocker B; 08-12-2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Sarah93003
Club Member
Received 30,067 Likes on 6,791 Posts

Originally Posted by Rocker B
It's gonna be sweet!! I'm curious what made you go with the TW 6-6? It's specs are very similar to the Andrews 37H cams I have in my Breakout, which, like the TW6-6 is a mild 510 lift cam, with an intake close at 38 vs.40 on the 6-6, and it doesn't really come on until around 3k RPMs. With the intake close at 40, the 6-6 should come on even a little later then the 37H, and I thought you wanted a cam with the peak torque down in the low/mid range....Just wondering why you went the other way??
I don't recall reading anywhere in your threads, but have you compared your Rocker to your Breakout as far as a performance shootout perspective? Is one decidedly faster than the other?

Quick Reply: My Rocker C/Breakout build