Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sport Glide mirrors with running lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 03:49 PM
thierryway@me.com
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sport Glide mirrors with running lights

Can anyone help please?

I have a 2020 sport glide with 14inch T Bars.

I would love to have these fitted - https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/e...or/p/92068-08A

but Harley says it won’t fit my bike - however I have seen a few sport glides with these on and it looks great.

any tips from anyone who might have these? Or know how to get some working on a sport glide?

Old 01-26-2021, 11:03 AM
MCSarge
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 446 Likes on 309 Posts

Maybe they are saying it's because your front turn signals are mounted to the mirror stud? I would check the length of the shaft going through the mount and see if there is enough room to mount the turn signal. Should make it easier to wire with the turn signal being right there. Other option is to relocate the factory turn signals to give you room for the new mirrors. This is conjecture since I have not looked at how the Sport Glide mirrors and factory turn signals are mounted. But, if you have seen them mounted it shouldn't be to difficult to figure out. Good luck on your project.

Old 01-26-2021, 12:15 PM
thierryway@me.com
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thank you! I’ll dig a little deeper. The whole point with those mirrors would be to get rid of the stock turn signals.

Originally Posted by MCSarge
Maybe they are saying it's because your front turn signals are mounted to the mirror stud? I would check the length of the shaft going through the mount and see if there is enough room to mount the turn signal. Should make it easier to wire with the turn signal being right there. Other option is to relocate the factory turn signals to give you room for the new mirrors. This is conjecture since I have not looked at how the Sport Glide mirrors and factory turn signals are mounted. But, if you have seen them mounted it shouldn't be to difficult to figure out. Good luck on your project.