Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V&H BSS Where to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 04:54 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 49 Likes on 32 Posts
Default V&H BSS Where to buy?

Looking for the best deal I can find on V&H BSS. Found them on Ebay for $399 and at motorcycleproshop.com for $503. I'd rather not buy them on Ebay and think I might be able to do better than $503

Anyone know where I can get them for less than $500 ???

thanks

Old 02-07-2009, 06:31 PM
bcox
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

It depends on who they were from on Ebay. I got my pipes on Ebay from Eastern Performance for 359 delivered at my door 2 days later. They are Python Staggered duals which are the same as BSS and are even made by V&H for Drag Specialties. I would recommend these pipes from Eastern to anyone getting bss because they are cheaper and are made by the same company. They also sound exactly the same.

Old 02-07-2009, 06:41 PM
klrhd13
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got mine from motorcycleproshop.com. They are local for me so it was easy and reliable.
There is hdpipes.com-the owner Eric will answer all you questions. check out his website. Prices are in the same ballpark.
the two shops were virtually the same price. Check them both out.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:23 AM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by bcox
It depends on who they were from on Ebay. I got my pipes on Ebay from Eastern Performance for 359 delivered at my door 2 days later. They are Python Staggered duals which are the same as BSS and are even made by V&H for Drag Specialties. I would recommend these pipes from Eastern to anyone getting bss because they are cheaper and are made by the same company. They also sound exactly the same.
Originally Posted by klrhd13
Got mine from motorcycleproshop.com. They are local for me so it was easy and reliable.
There is hdpipes.com-the owner Eric will answer all you questions. check out his website. Prices are in the same ballpark.
the two shops were virtually the same price. Check them both out.

Thanks guys.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just bought a set of Big Shots staggered from Carson City Hardley who has an E-Bay store and is blowing out their inventory.

$399.00 shipped to my door with a bonus Carson HD T-Shirt thrown in the box for good measure.

Nice folks out there and the cheapest set I could find online.

Dunno the difference between the pythons and BSS just know that the BSS has the stepped up pipe after the head pipes 2 1/8 along with the powerchamber.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:55 AM
hdpearl70
Road Captain

Got mine in 06 for the Streetbob. I paid around $350 from an ebay store. Can't recall the seller off hand but it was brand new with no tricks. I'll see if I can locate them for you
WOW! What a difference 2 yrs. makes. Guess aftermarkets get more expensive as time goes on? It's looking like the $500 range sorry to say

Last edited by hdpearl70; 02-08-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Dustmaker
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bcox
I got my pipes on Ebay from Eastern Performance for 359 delivered at my door 2 days later.
I have done alot of business with Eastern Performance lately. They are very good people to deal with. You can email or call them off of their web site at Eastern Performance

Old 02-08-2009, 12:15 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
Just bought a set of Big Shots staggered from Carson City Hardley who has an E-Bay store and is blowing out their inventory.

$399.00 shipped to my door with a bonus Carson HD T-Shirt thrown in the box for good measure.

Nice folks out there and the cheapest set I could find online.

Dunno the difference between the pythons and BSS just know that the BSS has the stepped up pipe after the head pipes 2 1/8 along with the powerchamber.
I'm not too familiar with Ebay, only bought or sold 1 or 2 items. Can I search Carson City Harley or CCH ?

thanks.

Originally Posted by hdpearl70
Got mine in 06 for the Streetbob. I paid around $350 from an ebay store. Can't recall the seller off hand but it was brand new with no tricks. I'll see if I can locate them for you
WOW! What a difference 2 yrs. makes. Guess aftermarkets get more expensive as time goes on? It's looking like the $500 range sorry to say
If you got a link give it to me anyway and I'll check em out.

thanks.

Originally Posted by Dustmaker
I have done alot of business with Eastern Performance lately. They are very good people to deal with. You can email or call them off of their web site at Eastern Performance
thanks.

Old 02-08-2009, 12:17 PM
hdpearl70
Road Captain

It was Eastern Performance

Old 02-08-2009, 12:25 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member

ok thanks.

Quick Reply: V&H BSS Where to buy?