Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets see your Deluxe!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 12:27 AM
Snakeeyes Cody
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is now! but it's in transformation. Believe me it's in a Harley Dealership and torn apart, they are putting in a Big Bore Kits, Diamonds Cuts the heads, legend air suspensions, adding the Simpson Duals Fishtail pipes, Wright Wheels Fat Daddy 50 Spokes Chrome 21 in the front & 16 in the back wheel. In the mean time my front, rear fender & the gas tank is being painted right now at Area 5150. It gonna be a Grim Reaper on the tank with Skulls, the front fender gonna have tombstone with skulls and the rear fender will have a castle with a full moon, cloud & skulls. The background will be all painted black. All my seat will be made out of alligator skins. This is not bull shitting, you will see the rest of my bike sometimes end of this month or the latest early of December, this I promise you.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:30 AM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Snakeeyes Cody
This is now! but it's in transformation. Believe me it's in a Harley Dealership and torn apart, they are putting in a Big Bore Kits, Diamonds Cuts the heads, legend air suspensions, adding the Simpson Duals Fishtail pipes, Wright Wheels Fat Daddy 50 Spokes Chrome 21 in the front & 16 in the back wheel. In the mean time my front, rear fender & the gas tank is being painted right now at Area 5150. It gonna be a Grim Reaper on the tank with Skulls, the front fender gonna have tombstone with skulls and the rear fender will have a castle with a full moon, cloud & skulls. The background will be all painted black. All my seat will be made out of alligator skins. This is not bull shitting, you will see the rest of my bike sometimes end of this month or the latest early of December, this I promise you.
Strange one....."This is NOW" & "this I promise you" "believe me" are we supposed to be $hitting ourselves...i don't get it.... maybe post a pic...or flush this post down the toilet.........

Old 11-24-2009, 08:40 AM
Kdavid
Cruiser

^^^it was a drunk post at 1:27am.

This was the series of events that went down at Snakeeyes' last night...

Old 11-24-2009, 09:51 AM
sfrgr07flstn
6th Gear
Default My '07

Some fantastic rides in this thread, gentlemen. I appreciate the pics and experiences shared.

Here's mine. Just starting out, bits and pieces, mostly bolt-on (befitting my wrenching expertise, or lack thereof).

Chrome forks and cowbells, and a FL-style headlight nacelle are in the works over the winter. If I get those finished, I 'll have a go at a 3-light cat's eye console. It's good to know that coupled with the manual, I can come in here and get most questions I may have answered by folks who've "been there, done that".

Again, great rides, great ideas, thanks guys.

Last edited by sfrgr07flstn; 12-19-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:51 AM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Some very "blingy" Deluxe's here. ALL of them look great!

My humble pictures are attached in the Photobucket link...Hope to get some new pics without the shield on this weekend.....

Old 11-24-2009, 10:07 AM
marty442
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Say Monstead, any issues with scraping that Fat Cat exhaust on your Deluxe? I'm thinking of putting one on my Deluxe and was wondering if I'd be scraping the chrome or my floorboards first.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:23 PM
monstead
Club Member
Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM when I can find the time....
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marty442
Say Monstead, any issues with scraping that Fat Cat exhaust on your Deluxe? I'm thinking of putting one on my Deluxe and was wondering if I'd be scraping the chrome or my floorboards first.
Haven't had the bike very long so I haven't really pushed it yet. From what I'm thinking, the floorboards would scrape first. A couple of guys who also have the Fatcats said their floorboards scraped first.

My biggest "issue" is the clutch! The Deluxe has the SE Stage II big bore. That clutch really gives my hand a workout!!!! It doesn't help that I'm used (spoiled) to the hydrolic clutch on my RKC so this baby is really getting my attention! Sure is fun getting on it though!

Old 11-24-2009, 12:36 PM
marty442
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by monstead
Haven't had the bike very long so I haven't really pushed it yet. From what I'm thinking, the floorboards would scrape first. A couple of guys who also have the Fatcats said their floorboards scraped first.

My biggest "issue" is the clutch! The Deluxe has the SE Stage II big bore. That clutch really gives my hand a workout!!!! It doesn't help that I'm used (spoiled) to the hydrolic clutch on my RKC so this baby is really getting my attention! Sure is fun getting on it though!
Thanks, that's what I thought. Re the clutch, I think HD went to a better clutch design in 07 that requires less pull. I've ridden my friend's 07 RK Custom and his clutch is the same as my 07 Deluxe. Don't know how hard it is to upgrade your clutch to the newer ones. Some suppliers also sell replacement clutch levers that reduce the distance the levers travel and that should make it easier to use.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Snakeeyes Cody
Intermediate
Old 11-25-2009, 07:50 AM
Snakeeyes Cody
Intermediate

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/membe...s-my-bike.html this is now, and you'll see who gonna get the final laugh!

Quick Reply: Lets see your Deluxe!!!!!!!!!!