Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

would you buy a rocker c

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 02:33 PM
td
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default would you buy a rocker c

whats up guys, its been 2 years since i had my knuckels in the wind. iam going to get a 2010 rocker c i love the look of it. i was just wondering if any body out on the forums can give my insight on what the like or dont like about ther rocker c. and if they could do it over again would they buy it. and one mor thing is it comfortable for a 40 year old

Old 08-02-2009, 02:55 PM
jaysonL
Elite HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

I don't have one, but I'd buy one. I like them a lot. Very unique ride, and very comfortable too. I'm only 35, so I can't say how a 40 year old will feel

Old 08-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would go ride one first.....

Then probably buy one!

Old 08-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Wardey
Intermediate

I have an '09 and love it. Everything I wanted straight from Harley. Fat Tire, Slight Rake, Solo Look with the flip out seat for the wife. Rides beautifully !!! Dave

Attached Thumbnails would you buy a rocker c-imagejpeg_2_2.jpg  
Old 08-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Rich2700.1.1
Advanced

A guy we ride with sometimes has one. Awesome bike, he let me ride it once, but it seems to eat up the front tire kinda fast. Maybe its not balanced right or could be defective rubber in the tire.

Old 08-02-2009, 03:19 PM
keno
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My cousin and her husband both bought Rocker C's a couple months ago. I rode up to Seattle from Arizona and we all went riding. They love them. I liked them but wouldn't trade my Heritage for one but I like riding long distance and a Rocker is not made for that.

Old 08-02-2009, 03:20 PM
DragonSlayer08
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love it. I am 60 and went on a 2300 mile ride with my son this summer to the North Carolina and Tennessee borders area (Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway. etc.). On the way back rode 932 miles in one day. Scrap the stock seat and get a different seat for more comfort on the longer trips. Have not regretted the purchase of it yet.

The following users liked this post:
LRZ (10-30-2017)
Old 08-02-2009, 03:21 PM
GunmetalBlueNT
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by td
whats up guys, its been 2 years since i had my knuckels in the wind. iam going to get a 2010 rocker c i love the look of it. i was just wondering if any body out on the forums can give my insight on what the like or dont like about ther rocker c. and if they could do it over again would they buy it. and one mor thing is it comfortable for a 40 year old
I dont like it at all. I like the idea of it(having a fixed fender to the rear swingarm that pivots), but I hate how Harley implemented it. A huge honkin gap between the seat and the rear fender kills the lines on the bike completely and the overly wide "drag tire" doesnt do anything either for its handling, even the Deuce fuel tank(which I think itself is poorly shaped)doesnt look very good itself, they should have used a traditional stretched fat bob tank in its place. Not to mention Harley cheapening up the crank assembly and transmission. Better choices for the money IMO.

Old 08-02-2009, 04:46 PM
fxstbharley2008
Tourer

I agree with GunmetalBlueNT

Originally Posted by GunmetalBlueNT
I dont like it at all. I like the idea of it(having a fixed fender to the rear swingarm that pivots), but I hate how Harley implemented it. A huge honkin gap between the seat and the rear fender kills the lines on the bike completely and the overly wide "drag tire" doesnt do anything either for its handling, even the Deuce fuel tank(which I think itself is poorly shaped)doesnt look very good itself, they should have used a traditional stretched fat bob tank in its place. Not to mention Harley cheapening up the crank assembly and transmission. Better choices for the money IMO.

Old 08-02-2009, 05:42 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

yes best /funest bike ever owned
86 the stock seat (that suxs)
bike screams for a tank lift imo 2-3"
have fun good luck

Quick Reply: would you buy a rocker c