Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Duane Ballard Leather never sent my solo bag...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 04:39 PM
C. Numb
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Duane Ballard Leather never sent my solo bag...

Duane did a great job on my seat, and is the best at what he does. That being said, I ordered a matching solo bag from him on February 16th and I have still not gotten it. I gave him a $200 deposit on it at that time. In April, I contacted him to ask if it was almost done. He said he had some family issues but would get right on it. At the beginning of June, he said he was having family issues and would get right on it, almost as if he forgot that he said the same thing to me 2 months earlier. I called him a week ago and he never called me back or emailed me.

Today I called American Express, explained the story, and disputed the charge. They credited my account back the $200. If he is truly having family issues, I am very sorry for him, but after 6 months of waiting, the least he could do is return a phone call. No?

Old 07-01-2010, 04:55 PM
bunkerbeer
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ye I would say... however, a small business owner I have to feel for the guy... Some times when you have issues at home its hard to carry the load all by your self.... with that say, at list a call 100 %.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

at least you got your money back from the credit card company. a little off topic, shoot me a PM if you wanna go for a ride man.

I'm off tomorrow till about 2pm, if your off let me know we can go for a cruise.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:56 PM
C. Numb
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Alain
at least you got your money back from the credit card company. a little off topic, shoot me a PM if you wanna go for a ride man.

I'm off tomorrow till about 2pm, if your off let me know we can go for a cruise.
I would love to..but I'm at the beach with my family until monday night. In a week or 2?

Old 07-01-2010, 08:35 PM
snook592
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C. Numb
I would love to..but I'm at the beach with my family until monday night. In a week or 2?

Numb are you sure you're from Jersey? We don't go to the beach , we go to the shore !!!!! LOL

Old 07-01-2010, 08:43 PM
C. Numb
Road Captain

Originally Posted by snook592
Numb are you sure you're from Jersey? We don't go to the beach , we go to the shore !!!!! LOL
Born and raised! If I was "at the beach" in Jersey, I would've said I was down the shore, but since I am at the beach in NY, I am just at the beach.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:15 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

bwa hahahahahahahaha
at least you gat a beach we gat lake michigan

Old 07-01-2010, 09:30 PM
RNBONES
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What the heck is up with these leather guys??? First SoKustom now this? Sure am glad i got mine when i did. At least u got your money credited!
Hey Numb i'm working out a weekend to get up your way to see my friends. I'll be on the bike so I'll give u a heads up and maybe we can get a ride in! Hope all is well, talk to you soon.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:33 PM
snook592
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C. Numb
Born and raised! If I was "at the beach" in Jersey, I would've said I was down the shore, but since I am at the beach in NY, I am just at the beach.

Well now it all makes sense. Have a happy and safe 4th

Old 07-01-2010, 09:37 PM
spooner
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like Mr. Ballard has more work than he can handle. Check out this thread. I always like to give people the benifit of the doubt, but looks like this is a common occurance. One guy has been waiting for almost 2 years for a seat.
http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4851

Quick Reply: Duane Ballard Leather never sent my solo bag...