Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H-D quick release Sissybar and saddlebag brackets?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 06:31 AM
Jzabel
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got a set of these for sell if you're interested - $70 + shipping. Comes with all the hardware and 2 keys.

http://easybrackets.com/

Old 02-27-2011, 05:38 PM
banginTwins
Cruiser

Jzabel first do you still have these brackets and what model are they for? Anything missing as in new? my email is wlittle25@comcast.net

Old 05-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Mawry
Stage II

Hey Qdraw can you post some pics of both your detachable posts , front & back , as i am trying to fit mine and the kits only have the instructions for individual kits not if both are used together. All the parts bags bar etc are genuine HD.

Thanks

Old 05-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Qdraw
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=Mawry;9770615]Hey Qdraw can you post some pics of both your detachable posts , front & back , as i am trying to fit mine and the kits only have the instructions for individual kits not if both are used together. All the parts bags bar etc are genuine HD.

Thanks[/QUOTE

Sure thing man, I'll try and get some clean pics up after work tomorrow.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Qdraw
Cruiser

Took me a while, but here you go... this pic is of the very front lower mount it remains a single as the bag is the only accesory that uses a lower front mount.... more to follow.

Attached Thumbnails H-D quick release Sissybar and saddlebag brackets?-dsc_0170.jpg  
Old 05-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Qdraw
Cruiser

Here is a shot of the rear right "double" with the bag not installed on the outer assembly.

Attached Thumbnails H-D quick release Sissybar and saddlebag brackets?-dsc_0171.jpg  
Old 05-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Qdraw
Cruiser

These shots show how I mount the inner accessory, in this case the rack I use to put my t-bags (falcon), when on the road trip. Hope this helps man!

Attached Thumbnails H-D quick release Sissybar and saddlebag brackets?-dsc_0174.jpg   H-D quick release Sissybar and saddlebag brackets?-dsc_0175.jpg  
Old 08-21-2015, 10:32 AM
kethridge00
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Texas Tim
I also have a quick detach system for my fatboy. I can take on and off my sissybar, and hardbags in a matter of minutes without tools. I am using the EZ Brackets (which aren't as clean on the bike, but serve the purpose perfectly). I also have a Q/D windshield that goes on. I can virtually go from dresser to bobber in minutes. The hardbags are wired with run/turn/brake lights since I am running a rear clean fender that has no lighting...

I realize this is older post, going out on a limb....what lights/mounts did you use to mount the rear lights in that spot? Pretty sweet ride.

Old 01-26-2017, 10:13 AM
69gofast
Novice

I know this is an old topic, but, I now an having trouble with this..I have detachable saddlebags on my 08 Fat. going to add a detachable sissybar too, I cant seem to find a "double kit?" I have what looks to be a detachable sissybar mount on the bike holding the bags...The fat gap rear and skinny gap front...which looks just like my Low Riders detach sissy mounts...do I have to buy a whole kit and use pieces off it with w longer bolt?
Thx Guys

Old 01-28-2017, 10:27 AM
Aogmitch
Cruiser
Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

When I made my sissy bar and bags detatchable last year, I had to buy two different mounting kits. Needed parts of both. This was on a Heritage though.

Quick Reply: H-D quick release Sissybar and saddlebag brackets?