Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Classic Cast Harley Floorboards. Pick Your Finish And Your Own Logo

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Keithhu
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,362 Likes on 2,617 Posts
Default Classic Cast Harley Floorboards. Pick Your Finish And Your Own Logo

Cyril Huze has an interesting blog, he tends to find some cool stuff, I thought I'd forward this along. Pricey but you can put any image on them and if you really want a one-of-a-kind set of floorboards, this is a great way to do it.

http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2011/01...your-own-logo/

<snip>
From Shadetree Fabrications, the shop of Kyle Shorey, these new cast floorboards to give your sled an an old style feel.

Cast from Aluminum, Brass, Red Brass or a combo of any of these, these boards are one-of-a-kind pieces that stray from the norm of the billet age! With their classic appeal, they take you back in time and will stand the test of time.

Sand cast one at a time the old fashioned way right in Texas. They bolt-on as shakers for a stock Harley Crossbones, or you can order rigid mounted with integral brackets that fit all stock Harley-Davidson footboard applications.

Kyle mentioned to me that you can use your own logo or any design you want. Just send a PDF of your own design and Kyle can cast it right onto your boards. All aluminum boards with STF logo; $150. All Brass or combo boards with STF logo; $225. Custom Designed boards with your logo; $425. Contact Shadetree Fabrications. 817-475-1145.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:50 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Those look really cool, but keep in mind they might be very slippery...

Drew

Old 01-24-2011, 07:57 AM
C O L E M A N F U
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool - and CH is the only blog I read.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Caseyx
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cyril is a really cool dude. A few years back a buddy and I found out his shop was a few miles from our office so we went by to check out his rolling chassis kit he was selling. We probably spent two hours talking to him, and I know he was busy, but he still took the time to answer questions and explain stuff to us noobs. I never ended up buying one, building a bike from a rolling chassis turned out to be more $$$$ than I came close to expecting, at least back then when the chopper craze was in full swing.

Drew-do you know for sure that those will be slippery or is that a guess?