Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank You Mustang! Performance over Look.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 07:10 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Thank You Mustang! Performance over Look.

Well the season is half done here in Canada, and already starting to plan the winter mods for my new Fatboy Lo. After taking my GF's 2010 Mustang GT for a spin a couple weeks ago after months of ignoring her pony it only took a mile for me to realize 'yamn, this feels to slow!'. Sure it may have the muscle, but it sure didnt come to close to feeling the speed compared to my Lo.

At first I wanted to dress up the denim black with more brushed aluminum, where my uncle's buddy does metal plating. And also buy new seats and bib to custom skin for show and shine...but not no more. Performance baby!

All I have done for performance so far is threw on 2-2 VH's with a stage 1 and a fuel pack. Now I want to get more out of her without going to stage 2. I understand that a super tuner will give 8 more HP and some cam work will help also. Concerning tuners, I am getting mixed opinions on HD tuner vs. after market.

Anyways, if you were to mod performance...how would you go about doing it for the LO without getting into stage 2?

/cheers