Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have Harley Get-a-grips?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 08:53 AM
EHC
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have Harley Get-a-grips?

I installed a set of the new Get-a-grips last night on my night train. They look and feel awesome, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue I have. The throttle side has the HD emblem in the middle line of the handle bar, but the clutch side is pointing towards the ground. There are no adjustments. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Old 11-18-2011, 09:02 AM
hogdiver96
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EHC
I installed a set of the new Get-a-grips last night on my night train. They look and feel awesome, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue I have. The throttle side has the HD emblem in the middle line of the handle bar, but the clutch side is pointing towards the ground. There are no adjustments. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Dont appear to be so in this vis http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_US

Old 11-18-2011, 10:14 AM
wachuko
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 72 Likes on 58 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by EHC
You should be able to install so they look the same on both side... I have TBW on both bike as it was just a matter of sliding the grip out and sliding back in in the proper position...

RGC

Deluxe