Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 03:51 PM
2006FLST
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by socal yankee
If EVERYBODY wanted to keep their bike stock, there would be about a total of 14 posts for the entire HDForum.

That is what I was thinking.

Old 07-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Classicfc
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
Several pics in my profile with the 38.5" Burly's. I love them.

Props on your bike - I love it!

Old 07-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Classicfc
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oct1949
I don't know why some have to buy a bike and then try to make it look like another bike.!!

I know some in here care more about next weeks bike show than really ridding it.

But I could care less about a bike show VS being able to ride all day without being in pain when I take her out and ride...

Not meaning to be negative, but I've ridden and owned a lot of bikes in my life and I've spent a lot of $$$$ on them.

At my age I just want a good looking bike that will start up and make it home after a long ride or vacation trip without any trouble and any major issues...

Example... PEG's Bike,,,, its a great looking beautiful bike,, but it has caused Her soooooo freaking much trouble, she just posted her next bike will be left STOCK,,, cause she's had WAY,,WAY too much trouble, she can't even leave town without worrying bout makeing it home.. Been there,, done that...

Just saying the Ergo of the Stock Heritage seat and bars are PERFECT for me for a long day of riding (6-8 hrs) the bike.

Just saying if U ride down to the bar or to U dealer for a show then get what-ever..
If U bought U bike to ride then make sure the Ergo's of what ever mods U do are in the right direction so U can ride over 1-2 hrs before she kills Ur back .....

Reckon I am saying.... ARE U a rider or just one who only cares about the next show or bar I take her tooo...???

Different strokes. You jumped to a conclusion that style and rideability are in conflict with each other. You CAN have both.

Old 07-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Benway
Elite HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by fall guy
Bikini's here. I struggled on whether to get these or regular beach bars, but I think either way is a good decision.
I'm kinda liking those. Any details? (brand/size/link)

Old 07-03-2012, 05:11 PM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

Luv them bikinis.

Attached Thumbnails Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars-203.jpg   Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars-201.jpg  
Old 07-03-2012, 05:16 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SprungDave
Wingspan!!

42-43 inches between grip ends.

Go BBB (Big Beach Bars) or go home!!

Your bike, with the fire engine red paint, would look awesome with nostalgic BBB!!

NCD'luxe: Your bike is frickin' beautiful!!! "It's D'Luxe, Son!!"
Now that's some wingspan! Great looking ride and thanks for the kind words!

Originally Posted by oct1949
I don't know why some have to buy a bike and then try to make it look like another bike.!!

I know some in here care more about next weeks bike show than really ridding it.

But I could care less about a bike show VS being able to ride all day without being in pain when I take her out and ride...

Not meaning to be negative, but I've ridden and owned a lot of bikes in my life and I've spent a lot of $$$$ on them.

At my age I just want a good looking bike that will start up and make it home after a long ride or vacation trip without any trouble and any major issues...

Example... PEG's Bike,,,, its a great looking beautiful bike,, but it has caused Her soooooo freaking much trouble, she just posted her next bike will be left STOCK,,, cause she's had WAY,,WAY too much trouble, she can't even leave town without worrying bout makeing it home.. Been there,, done that...

Just saying the Ergo of the Stock Heritage seat and bars are PERFECT for me for a long day of riding (6-8 hrs) the bike.

Just saying if U ride down to the bar or to U dealer for a show then get what-ever..
If U bought U bike to ride then make sure the Ergo's of what ever mods U do are in the right direction so U can ride over 1-2 hrs before she kills Ur back .....

Reckon I am saying.... ARE U a rider or just one who only cares about the next show or bar I take her tooo...???
We know what assuming does, however, if I was a betting man I'd have to feel some of your comments were directed at me since I was one of the only show ****** to have posted to this point. LOL No, not because the boot fits, but anyway. I ride the **** out of my bike and I didn't set out to make it look like anyone else's really, nor did I have the intent of making a trailer queen, but hey, she's fine as hell and quite show worthy. I've been into showing cages and now bikes, so what? I guess if you show your bike it's not really a bike any more? LOL

And I don't know why people think Beach Bars are just a fashion statement. Mine are for their functionality and getting my arms down and my hands back, which allows me to ride ALL day long without to much suffering from the C6 radiculopathy injury and other cervical issues I have going on. If I had the stock bars on I could hardly ride the 20 miles to work without total numbness in my right arm.

If EVERYBODY wanted to keep their bike stock, there would be about a total of 14 posts for the entire HDForum.
No **** right? LOL Let's leave them all stock and let the MOCO go broke because they aren't selling the goodies they should have installed in the first damn place! LOL And we sure don't need to support the industry with the current state of the economy.

Originally Posted by Classicfc
Props on your bike - I love it!
Thanks, I appreciate the kinds words!

Old 07-03-2012, 05:30 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And as far as looking like anyone else's, I don't think there is another one like mine until you get up around NJ. LOL I know there isn't one for miles. But there sure are a lot of stock looking bikes, but more power to'em. As long as your riding who cares?

Old 07-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
And as far as looking like anyone else's, I don't think there is another one like mine until you get up around NJ. LOL I know there isn't one for miles. But there sure are a lot of stock looking bikes, but more power to'em. As long as your riding who cares?

Dean, its the same grouchy old retired dude routine as usual...you and anybody else here doesn't have to justify **** to anyone else. Some people see a case of beer and jump on it thinking its a soap box...

As for the bars anyone who hasn't ridden beach bars will never know how comfortable they are. Its a huge improvement over stock and it gets the arms and elbows down for a very natural position (guys with neck/shoulder pinch take note). Guys always have plenty to say until I tell them to sit on the bike and that pretty much puts an end to the **** talk. Its plenty comfortable for an all day ride and then some.

The following users liked this post:
already in use (04-06-2023)
Old 07-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

14 posts about the Tipsy Goat...lol

Old 07-03-2012, 06:43 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 485 Likes on 353 Posts

Well, I have to give oct1949 some credit. I have never heard in all the time I have been on this forum, someone bag on NC D'LUXE's bike. Not once, not ever. At least oct1949 is original!!! NCs' bike has got to be one of the most beautiful motorcycles on the planet and is actually one of the bikes that got me to jump the Dyna ship and buy a Softail. The very idea of a stock, or close to stock motorcycle is virtually incomprehensible to me. But hey, to each his own. As socal mentioned, if we all wanted boring bikes, this would be a pretty boring forum.

Quick Reply: Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars