Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Benway
Elite HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars

Help a brother decide which way to go. Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars!

Old 07-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Vic Bronco
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wild1 chubby Beach Bars (for springers, but you get the idea). Purchased from the good folks at Dr. V-Twin.

Attached Thumbnails Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars-bike5.jpg   Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars-bike3.jpg   Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars-bike4.jpg   Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars-bike2.jpg  
Old 07-03-2012, 12:19 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Several pics in my profile with the 38.5" Burly's. I love them.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:24 PM
SprungDave
Road Warrior
Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Wingspan!!

42-43 inches between grip ends.

Go BBB (Big Beach Bars) or go home!!

From the rider's POV:

From the front:

Your bike, with the fire engine red paint, would look awesome with nostalgic BBB!!

NCD'luxe: Your bike is frickin' beautiful!!! "It's D'Luxe, Son!!"

Last edited by SprungDave; 07-03-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:57 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 814 Likes on 800 Posts

I don't know why some have to buy a bike and then try to make it look like another bike.!!

I know some in here care more about next weeks bike show than really ridding it.

But I could care less about a bike show VS being able to ride all day without being in pain when I take her out and ride...

Not meaning to be negative, but I've ridden and owned a lot of bikes in my life and I've spent a lot of $$$$ on them.

At my age I just want a good looking bike that will start up and make it home after a long ride or vacation trip without any trouble and any major issues...

Example... PEG's Bike,,,, its a great looking beautiful bike,, but it has caused Her soooooo freaking much trouble, she just posted her next bike will be left STOCK,,, cause she's had WAY,,WAY too much trouble, she can't even leave town without worrying bout makeing it home.. Been there,, done that...

Just saying the Ergo of the Stock Heritage seat and bars are PERFECT for me for a long day of riding (6-8 hrs) the bike.

Just saying if U ride down to the bar or to U dealer for a show then get what-ever..
If U bought U bike to ride then make sure the Ergo's of what ever mods U do are in the right direction so U can ride over 1-2 hrs before she kills Ur back .....

Reckon I am saying.... ARE U a rider or just one who only cares about the next show or bar I take her tooo...???

Last edited by oct1949; 07-03-2012 at 02:02 PM. Reason: ride
The following users liked this post:
Pete3323 (11-16-2016)
Old 07-03-2012, 02:01 PM
adamsrotors
Road Captain
Received 138 Likes on 73 Posts

I have a chubby set FOR SALE cheap...let me know!

Last edited by adamsrotors; 07-03-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:13 PM
fall guy
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bikini's here. I struggled on whether to get these or regular beach bars, but I think either way is a good decision.

Attached Thumbnails Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars-bikini.jpg  
Old 07-03-2012, 02:15 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 485 Likes on 353 Posts

Here's some small bikini bars. Today is their last day on the bike. Tomorrow the apes go on, yippee!

Old 07-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Benway
Elite HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by oct1949
I don't know why some have to buy a bike and then try to make it look like another bike.!!

I know some in here care more about next weeks bike show than really ridding it.

But I could care less about a bike show VS being able to ride all day without being in pain when I take her out and ride...

Not meaning to be negative, but I've ridden and owned a lot of bikes in my life and I've spent a lot of $$$$ on them.

At my age I just want a good looking bike that will start up and make it home after a long ride or vacation trip without any trouble and any major issues...

Example... PEG's Bike,,,, its a great looking beautiful bike,, but it has caused Her soooooo freaking much trouble, she just posted her next bike will be left STOCK,,, cause she's had WAY,,WAY too much trouble, she can't even leave town without worrying bout makeing it home.. Been there,, done that...

Just saying the Ergo of the Stock Heritage seat and bars are PERFECT for me for a long day of riding (6-8 hrs) the bike.

Just saying if U ride down to the bar or to U dealer for a show then get what-ever..
If U bought U bike to ride then make sure the Ergo's of what ever mods U do are in the right direction so U can ride over 1-2 hrs before she kills Ur back .....

Reckon I am saying.... ARE U a rider or just one who only cares about the next show or bar I take her tooo...???

You'll probably notice my bike doesn't look like everyone elses. I do, though, like others, like to 'individualize' my bike (within reason) so it doesn't look like every other bike that rolls off the assembly line. I have a car with air conditioning if traveling in ultimate comfort is the goal. For the bike, I'm out for fun. I grew up running hot-rods, so it stands to reason...

I've also put over 2000 miles on the bike this year so far, so that's a LOT of bar hoppin'!

Old 07-03-2012, 03:48 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If EVERYBODY wanted to keep their bike stock, there would be about a total of 14 posts for the entire HDForum.

Quick Reply: Let's see those Beach and Bikini Bars