Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spacers for chrome Breakout wheels on Rocker

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 05:16 PM
jtj75
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Spacers for chrome Breakout wheels on Rocker

Does anyone need spacers for chrome Breakout wheels for your Rocker? I have a set of tapered chrome front and rear spacers you need to put these wheels on you Rocker. Front spacers require wide glide front end. PM me or look under softail classifieds. This is what I used when I put them on my bike.
Ended up with 2 sets trying to locate them during my build.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:51 PM
jtj75
Cruiser

bump....

Old 03-04-2014, 04:27 AM
jtj75
Cruiser

bump...

Old 03-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Harley_Charley
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jtj75
Sorry just saw your post!!! The front spacers are for a breakout non-abs. The rear spacers are for a Rocker and are no longer made, but if your bike is non-abs they will work also.
Hey man, couple more questions for you and a request from you as I try to fit my CVO Turbine wheels to my non-CVO Breakout.

1) Can you take a few pics of the front spacers for me (both left and right side spacer)?

Here is why I am asking for pics:

I'm running a 2013 Breakout (non-ABS) and I'm trying to see what spacers you're running on both the left/right side of both the front and rear wheels. From what I can tell according to the parts catalog, I know you can run the tapered spacer on the front right side of the wheel, but what I'm not sure about is if you can run that same tapered spacer from the right side of the front wheel, to the left side of the front wheel (again, I don't have ABS so I'm trying to see if the left side will allow for the use of the same tapered spacer on the right side of the front wheel). In short, I'm trying to see if the you are running matching tapered spacers on both the left and right side of the front wheel.

2) Can you take a few pics of the rear wheel spacers for me (both left and right side spacer)?

Here is why I am asking for pics:

Same idea as above. I have a non-ABS bike and am trying to figure out if either side uses a special/unique CVO style spacer.

From what I can gather on the 2013 CVO Breakout parts catalog the left rear wheel uses a special spacer (Part #41841-08) which looks an awful lot like 1 of the 2 spacers in the rear spacer kit you're trying to sell (you have it listed as Part #41378-08 which includes two spacers vice the one spacer I have listed). If you were to look at the 2013 CVO Breakout parts catalog, it doesn't show a tapered spacer for the right side since the 2013 CVO Breakout comes with ABS. With that, the kit you have for the rear came with 2 spacers. One for the left (the larger spacer) and one for the right (a smaller/tapered spacer) which has me thinking that since I don't have ABS, that the 2nd smaller tapered spacer in the rear kit you're selling might work in lieu of the ABS spacer that the 2013 CVO's come with. In short, I'm trying to see if the small tapered spacer in the rear kit you're selling works on the right rear wheel or not.

3. Depending on the answers you have, and the pics that you send, I'd like to both both the front and rear kits that you have listed if you still have them.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...-a-rocker.html

Thanks,

Jason

Old 03-05-2015, 09:51 PM
PAFXCWC
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks awesome! Love those wheels.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:35 AM
Rockerian
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jtj75
Does anyone need spacers for chrome Breakout wheels for your Rocker? I have a set of tapered chrome front and rear spacers you need to put these wheels on you Rocker. Front spacers require wide glide front end. PM me or look under softail classifieds. This is what I used when I put them on my bike.
Ended up with 2 sets trying to locate them during my build.
Hi i was wondering if you still have those spacers available? Iam thinking about doing the same thing you did to my rocker, and wasn't sure if the breakout wheels will fit straight on as the wheels iam getting are abs one. I'm also thinking about putting breakout front end on my as well would this works? Cheers