Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

HARLEY DAVIDSON HERITAGE SPRINGER SADDLEBAGS FLSTS L and R

Old 03-12-2017, 05:22 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Smile HARLEY DAVIDSON HERITAGE SPRINGER SADDLEBAGS FLSTS L and R

USED - Harley OEM FLSTS Black Trimmed Leather Left and Right Saddlebags

These are take-offs from a 2001 Heritage Springer. The leather is in awesome shape. A few signs of wear some minor scrapes you can barely see - nothing gouging or deep into the leather. No rips or tears, holes, or damage to leather. The leather is not dried out, and I also gave them a good cleaning with a good leather product - not trying to hide anything.

The plastic area around the upper mounts is cracked (on both sets, PO must have had those mounting bolts cranked) and can be repaired. Plenty of info on the webs on how to fix, easy as peasy to repair. Please INSPECT the photos.

Why didn't I repair them if it is so easy? Cause I went with bubble bags instead on the Springer they came off of. And I have a few extra saddlebags already and do not need these. I am Spring cleaning, And figure someone could use a set of bags for a good price if they are willing to put a little effort into these.

If you have ANY concerns or questions - please do not hesitate to ask me PRIOR TO BIDDING!

These are being sold AS-IS.

SHIPPING - IMPORTANT - I WILL SHIP THEM HOWEVER YOU WANT ME TO - WINNING BUYER TO PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS AND ANY INSURANCE OR TRACKING ETC. THAT YOU WANT. PAY FOR ITEM AND THEN I WILL GET SHIP COSTS AND SEND AN UPDATED INVOICE FOR THE EXTRA SHIP IF NEEDED.

Saddlebag without fringe 91299-01 left side
Saddlebag without fringe 91300-01 right side

Starting bid is $49

eBay Listing - http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/292053784217?