Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Parts Parts Parts!!! %50 of my 2012 factory Fatboy lo parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 01:48 PM
TennesseeGene
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts Parts Parts!!! %50 of my 2012 factory Fatboy lo parts for sale

Howdy,

I am selling around %50 of the factory parst from my LO. if you need it chances are good it is up for grabs...

Turn Signals front and rear
mirrors
handlebars
clutch and brake cables
engine 103B with 1000 miles on it and a SEPRT
on and on....

I have done a lot of work to this bike and am selling all of the take off parts to include the engine.

I also have the cam from the 120r engine as well as the original rocker box covers and such...

Send me a PM or respond here and I will try to check in every day to see if anyone is interested...most parts were taken off before I ever even saw my bike so they have 0 miles...those that were on to include the engine only have around 1000 miles...not looking for profit just to recoup some of the extraordinary modification costs.

Ask me for a part and make me an offer, plus shipping costs of course, and if it is reasonable I will let you know.

Good chance to save some money and maybe repair some damage or return a bike to factory condition to sell?

My sig pic is the current state of my bike and there is so much more being done to it....just please know that Harley is still in posession of the parts and the bike as they are not done with the removal and install yet so there will be a time delay before I can/will eccept payment but I will make a final deal now and then upon being ready for shipping I will accept payment and hopefully the same day ship out...

Hope this helps some of you looking for parts!

Old 12-13-2012, 02:19 PM
TennesseeGene
Cruiser

I have had a few requests and should specify...most of what came off is chrome items...as well as stock seat and the like...and chrome engine parts and air intake etc...so if you are wanting chrome and most of the stuff everyone replaces anyway let me know...I figure that mostly either someone looking to sell their bike and keep some parts for their new ride or who were unfortunate enough to lay it down and wanna pocket some of the insurance check for upgrades will be the ones wanting to buy here, but there are so many parts that I litterally cant remember what has come, or will come off so it never hurts to ask.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:19 AM
TennesseeGene
Cruiser

Update my 120r engine has arrived along with the upgrade parts to go in it. That means that it shouldn't be long until I am ready to ship. If you need parts ask now and make me an offer. I am not holding parts for bidding wars as the first reasonable offer will be accepted and that part no longer offered. I don't know how long it will take for the install but 2 weeks or less is my guess. I will start requesting payment for parts as agreed on here and shipping the parts out at that time. Hurry I don't expect there to be much left. I should correct my post about SEPRT. The 103 engine us for sale but the SEPRT is usable on my new engine I guess so I will not be needing to sell it.

Thanks

Old 12-20-2012, 06:14 AM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what are you looking to get for the engine?

Old 12-20-2012, 06:14 AM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are you really in Japan?

Old 12-20-2012, 07:59 AM
TennesseeGene
Cruiser

Yes I am in Japan, but the engine and all parts are in OHIO. I do not know what I want for the engine but I am hoping for 4000 as it retails brand new for 5250 plus tax. I think that this cost is less than the cost of the 103 bore kit and the labor to install it into a 96 ci engine. plus I can assure you it is at about 1000 miles give or take 100.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:09 AM
TennesseeGene
Cruiser

I believe the cost of the big bore kit is 2600 and takes about 12 hours of labor to modify so it comes to about 3500 give or take, but it also means that the mileage you had on your 96ci engine stays there, at least the wear does, where as the new engine has barely even been broken in and has tons of room left to mod...I also have some push rods flywheels and cams from the 120r that will be for sale, I may even be willing to do a package deal...I would have to ask the mechanic exactly what the cam values are and if they would be healthy in the 103ci as I wouldnt want to sell something incompatible and the buyer would be out the cost of the parts...I am no mechanic nor do I deal frequently with this kind of mods but I really wanted a bike that is "all my own style" so I opted to do this build...it is exciting, although I wish I knew how to do the wrench time myself...but it leaves me not exactly sure of what does/does not work together or what a good used cost is...so make me some offers and if it seem reasonable I will probably accept it...but 60 bucks for the engine is not gonna be accepted lol...the engine seems to be the biggest interest so I want to reiterate the first person to give me an acceptable offer will take it and remember all offers are plus shipping, unless you are local and can pick it up.

Thanks for the replys and messages

Old 12-26-2012, 08:21 AM
TennesseeGene
Cruiser

I am asking 4000 for a drop in ready 103b softtail engine with a heavy breather already boltewd in place....that is significant savings off of the price of each new...and there is only 1300 miles or there about on them both. almost brand new parts for used price.