Rocker Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2017, 09:27 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by TOMMYBLAZIN
N ICE BIKE, LOVE THE PAINT, I'm foing a similar route, breaking the 'norm' rocker paint
what Chin Spoiler is that. Tealc974?>, I was just gonna pull the trigger on the DK w/screen!!!,,,I really like what you didm stands out big time!!!!

Old 08-16-2017, 12:09 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Hey Rocker Owners this badlands kit, I plan to use for rear, ,couple questions, I removed stock Harley fender, and have a breakout, the rear 6v led are stock, FOR NOW, I will be doing the custom dynamics, my question is this, I took the wire that illuminated rear license plate, for my side mounted led light, with this Badlands Module
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...cker-2008-2010
http://www.jpcycles.com/product/136-826will I still be able to add, actually its for the breakout, but its a rear stop/turn/brake light led? I'm doing this because, I'm mounting stock front led lights to the forks, and I plan on running the drop in Custom Dynamics led turn signals, the led white, when driving,, which I like more forward white light!!!!and they turn amber....will this module handle LED for rear and front, I'm doing rear, as if I have to spend this money, mine as well spend a little more, and do it all now, while bikes open, to run clean wiring, I don't want to do rear, IF I can INSTALL these LED inserts in front, but will this module handle both, and can I grab powder to use this a a extra run/turn/brake light?// remember I have a breakout rear fender so this will fit, and take some of that space out, perhaps I won't have to lower and keep nice ride?http://www.jpcycles.com/product/922-754

Old 08-16-2017, 12:12 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

See the Badlands, looks like only back, as that looks exactly like rear harness? id rather not do to be honest, I'm really ,again, ONLY after those front LED drop in, going to mount to trees, will be a nice look I think, clean up the bars, better light, etc..WIN WIN....if theres something else I need to do just front please LMK, or if I don't have to do anything in front, as I'm sure its 12volts, thanks, hope wasn't to confusing, BUT I NEED HELP ASAP, bike going back together by weekend motor should be back!!!!

this is part id like to use to mount to front trees down low to not hit tank, also if anyone with experience with this
http://www.jpcycles.com/product/308-...&totalResult=1

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 08-16-2017 at 12:19 AM.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:45 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Never mind, they do the front too, I ordered the rear full lip Breakout led run/Brake/Stop LED Strip, as my tires and fender off, and we're doing tree mounted , Arlen ness chrome, using stock bullets with smoke lenses, and the Custom Dynamics Drop in, outer ring 27 white LEDS all the time, will look a lot better than white and amber coming at ya, plus I have accent lights that the amber killed, light blue, and white works, so the flush mount gas gauge is blue led, and the Dakata Speedometer is blue led also, so at night my bike will look just as good as in the day, oh the front led turn amber when you turn, I saw a guy had the white and red, looked sick, not legal, but he said he never had a problem....for that money id rather play it safe,im getting the White ring LED Look on forks Look, with LED headlamp, and Tradewinds (' long tear drop light housing......all ordered today, the longer he has the bike the more goes on???

Old 08-24-2017, 11:55 AM
tealc974
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TOMMYBLAZIN
what Chin Spoiler is that. Tealc974?>, I was just gonna pull the trigger on the DK w/screen!!!,,,I really like what you didm stands out big time!!!!
The chin spoiler is made from the scratch by a local customizer :
https://runironworks.fr/
Thank you for the kind appreciations

Old 10-24-2017, 12:43 AM
j33ptj
Road Warrior
Received 114 Likes on 81 Posts

A few pictures of my "completed" version....(as if..)

Attached Thumbnails  Rocker Pictures-img_5874.jpg    Rocker Pictures-img_5873.jpg    Rocker Pictures-img_5867.jpg  
Old 10-25-2017, 02:13 AM
rquest
Road Master
Received 71 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by j33ptj
A few pictures of my "completed" version....(as if..)
Wha-oh, we may have a new winner here!

The following users liked this post:
j33ptj (10-25-2017)
Old 11-21-2017, 12:51 AM
LRZ
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 02-11-2018, 07:31 AM
badbone
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My last modification of my Rocker, placed the back of Breakout

Old 02-27-2018, 07:50 PM
Yang
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rocker getting CAM upgrade

My Rocker getting worked on. I will post pics once it is finished.

Attached Thumbnails  Rocker Pictures-rocker1.jpg    Rocker Pictures-rocker3.jpg  

Quick Reply: Rocker Pictures