Bad Boy Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 08:00 AM
MNFXSTSB
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Skullhead

What kind of mirrors do you have on your bike? I need to relocate my front signals and do not like the bike black combos harley has.

Thanks

Old 01-23-2009, 12:18 PM
skullhead
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MNFXSTSB
Skullhead

What kind of mirrors do you have on your bike? I need to relocate my front signals and do not like the bike black combos harley has.

Thanks
They are from Heartland Biker. Run about $250.00 if my memory serves me.

Old 01-23-2009, 02:33 PM
MNFXSTSB
Intermediate

Thanks Skullhead. I'll look'em up!
Have a good weekend.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:08 AM
JayDee5150
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats it!!!!...I'm offically going to start putting in major work on a friend of mine who is the original owner of a 95 Bad Boy (blue stripe)! He never rides it...EVER, the bike just sits and collects dust in the garage. I think the bike has right around 5,000 miles on it and is 100% original. It looks like he just rode it home yesterday.

After reviewing this thread, I've got to have his bike...but he's a stubborn old bear that refuses to sell it! Even though he doesn't ride it, he obviously knows what he has.

Wish me luck, maybe, if I can catch him on the right day, I'll have my own Bad Boy to post up in this thread.

Nice Bad Boys guys...they definetly are one of the coolest factory Harley's to roll off the line.

Last edited by JayDee5150; 01-24-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Spelling!
Old 01-24-2009, 03:35 PM
MNFXSTSB
Intermediate

Keep up the hunt 5150! It is worth it. I just found mine just a few weeks ago. This week I ordered OEM black risers (guy had apes on it) to go with the original bars I got with the bike. Also ordered mirrors and pipes. I have a few months in Minnesota to get them installed.

Can't wait until spring arrives. When the kids have spring break I may have to put the Badboy on the trailer and drive south until the snow clears.

Good luck!!

Old 01-24-2009, 03:43 PM
MNFXSTSB
Intermediate
Default Black frame paint

Hey Badboys - I am looking for the best black paint to touchup some rock chips and repaint the rear axle cover (bag rub). Does Harley have something or go with a good quality DupliColor. The areas are small so a rattle is best. I want to get it perfect for the first spring ride.

Thanks for your help = Good Luck!

Old 01-24-2009, 11:09 PM
skullhead
Road Master
Default Paint Question

Just want to bounce something off you BB owners. My paint is less than perfect and I am thinking of getting it repainted. I am keeping the BB scheme because otherwise I just have a black springer. We don't need to get in lengthy discussions over keeping it the original colors just looking for opinions on the color.

I have yellow right now and not a fan. I've been trying to think of a good color for the stripes. Want something classy and not to loud. My question is what do you the of ivory/cream or antique white scallops?

Thought this sort of color would look good with the black.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:11 PM
skullhead
Road Master

Originally Posted by JayDee5150
Thats it!!!!...I'm offically going to start putting in major work on a friend of mine who is the original owner of a 95 Bad Boy (blue stripe)! He never rides it...EVER, the bike just sits and collects dust in the garage. I think the bike has right around 5,000 miles on it and is 100% original. It looks like he just rode it home yesterday.

After reviewing this thread, I've got to have his bike...but he's a stubborn old bear that refuses to sell it! Even though he doesn't ride it, he obviously knows what he has.

Wish me luck, maybe, if I can catch him on the right day, I'll have my own Bad Boy to post up in this thread.

Nice Bad Boys guys...they definetly are one of the coolest factory Harley's to roll off the line.
Good luck, if you do land it you won't regret it!

Old 01-25-2009, 01:05 AM
JayDee5150
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks MNFXSTSB and skullhead...it will not be easy to get him to sell her. I'll try and take a couple of pics of his bike this week and I'll post them in the thread.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:56 AM
MNFXSTSB
Intermediate

Skullhead - your best bet will be to walk around bike nights and rallies looking for what you really like. Let the others make the mistakes. I chose my Thunderheaders for my Road Glide at a bike night talking with the riders and listening to their bikes run. We all love our bikes and will tell anyone everything about it good or bad.

Good Luck!

Quick Reply: Bad Boy Pictures