Bad Boy Pictures

Old 05-18-2009, 02:36 PM
LowPerformance
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the opinions so far everyone!

Old 05-18-2009, 10:45 PM
StLSpringer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by loan $hark
Just picked this 1995 up last week - it was a garage queen (2400 miles since 1997, 13,000 total miles). At the dealer now for new tires and service. I'll be "de-baggering" it ASAP.

This bike has the rear turn signals relocated to the rearmost holes. I'd like to put either nightster/cross bones signals in the stock strut location or do something else. Just curious if anyone has adapted newer signals to the stock rear location? If I leave the relocation kit as is after taking off the bags I don't know what to do about covering the stock signal holes. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

Mine had a similar problem: Wrong bags, sissy bar and tassles on the grips. Now it's getting better.

Can't wait to see the transformation into whatever it is you want.

Name:  IMG_2674-1.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  37.3 KB

Old 05-19-2009, 08:08 AM
skullhead
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

This bike has the rear turn signals relocated to the rearmost holes. I'd like to put either nightster/cross bones signals in the stock strut location or do something else. Just curious if anyone has adapted newer signals to the stock rear location? If I leave the relocation kit as is after taking off the bags I don't know what to do about covering the stock signal holes. Thanks!
Hey man welcome to our Bad Boy thread and Great find! Not sure about your pic though I can't get it to open full size. Yes, the Nightster turn signals bolt right on, I'm running them. This is the best pic I could find to show them.

I think we all had the turnsignals pushed all the way back when we first got our bikes, LOL. Enjoy and keep us posted of your progress.

Attached Thumbnails  Bad Boy Pictures-rsz_13429233318_8c38955cc2_o.jpg  

Last edited by skullhead; 05-19-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:16 AM
skullhead
Road Master

Originally Posted by LowPerformance
Just got the Hooker Troublemakers on. Not quite sure how i feel about them yet. (i do that with all new parts) will be happy to here all feedback and opinions.

before:

I have to vote on before, not too big on that curved look, reminds me of the V&H BR. I'm more traditional (not old school) I guess you'd say, you kind of have that 70's look & feel going on with the steped seat, back rest and those pipes. More of a traditional Harley look and those pipes work. IMO, not that anyone cares, too many guys buy the wrong pipe for their bike. Kind of like the spike air cleaner I put on my bike, don't know what I was thinking. It's cool but does not go with the bike, LOL.

Last edited by skullhead; 05-19-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:31 AM
hogwash
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with Skullhead...I enjoy the flow of a straight'er' pipe with the decals of the SB.

Old 05-20-2009, 01:12 AM
Tartarus
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are you doing with the spike air cleaner skullhead?

Old 05-22-2009, 07:56 PM
96black&blue
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just picked this 1995 up last week - it was a garage queen (2400 miles since 1997, 13,000 total miles). At the dealer now for new tires and service. I'll be "de-baggering" it ASAP.

congrats on the great find and welcometo the BadBoy thread,

Old 05-22-2009, 08:00 PM
96black&blue
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tartarus
What are you doing with the spike air cleaner skullhead?
maybe he'll pass it on to a train

Old 05-28-2009, 07:47 AM
skullhead
Road Master
Default Swing Arm Bag

Hey guys been a little quite in here lately, hope that's because everyone is out riding. Anyway I broke down and ordered a swing arm bag from Shaun at SoKustoms. He has done a few bags for other guys here and I was talking to him a couple times and seems like a decent enough guy so what the hell. His work looks good and his pricing is fair. He is sending pics as he makes it which is pretty interesting. I'll post a few wen I get a chance.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:07 AM
skullhead
Road Master
Default Swing Arm Bag

Here is the cut leather unstained...

Attached Thumbnails  Bad Boy Pictures-raw-material.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bad Boy Pictures