Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Black Label Society MC

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 03:50 PM
HarleyHellraiser
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4O2j281hRg

Note that on BLS vest is written "MC" instead of SDMF as usual.
On video, Zakk explains "why" he wears a patch.

(but the title is written "The Angels" (red & White) when actually is Black & White (Mongols MC)

Old 06-12-2009, 09:41 AM
rayfinseats
Road Captain

Black Label Society is a top secret society plotting world domination. Oh, no, that was someone else.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:19 PM
fuzzy_math
Cruiser

Was in L.A. last night at the Yardhouse and 2 guys walked in sporting a Black Label Society MC 3 piece patch on their vests. We were there for the Mark and Brian xmas Show, but there was an Adam Lambert concert going on nearby too so maybe these dudes were down for that. Either way they got a lot of attention moving thru the bar.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 05-29-2011, 11:04 PM
Jersey Devil1222
Stage IV

I just got my Black Label Society Patches sewn on this weekend, I'm going to the concert on Fri 6/3/11 in Atlantic City, I wear the vest to shows & around my town, where Im pretty sure there aint no Hells Angels, or any other biker club, I met some pagans at a local bike show, before I got the vest, bs'd about the bikes that were there & the weather, I know enough to not try to mingle with them like that if I had been wearing it, of coarse its an insult to try to think you can buy some patches & pretend to be like them, I know Im not one of them, or any other club, I'm a loner casual rider who likes a band & wears their stuff, now, when I was in sears wearing my Mariano Rivera Jersey, a small child thought I was really him, so if a biker wants to take that mentallity of a child & think because Im wearing a vest instead of a jersey & thinks that im a mc club member, go ahead, he'd have the same IQ as a six year old, I dont go to "Biker" Bars to hang out, I dont go to anyones "turf" looking for trouble so If You see someone in your bar pretending to be a super cool biker dude cause he has a BLS patch set on, then he deserves what he gets for being dumb, not wearing it, but where he wears it, I will try to be as mindful & respectful as I can wearing it, but if some idiot tries to mess with me while Im riding, then thats too dangerous & I TAKE THAT **** SERIOUSLY, THATS MY TURF, so I leave you alone, you leave me alone so I can GIFD, SDMF Brothers! Ride safe is all I care about.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Focke66
Intermediate

Riding is supposed to be about absolute freedom, and groups of yahoo's act like homeless dogs pissing on fire hydrants marking territory. Its a band logo. No one wants to take over your neighborhood, pillage your shops, manhandle your women, nor steal your other 'business', ya know?

Just ride, bullshit about hot women and bikes, eat some food, move on to the next place.

Christ.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:43 PM
ltmdl90
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I seen Zakk and Nick back in the early 90's in johnstown,pa and Pittsburgh,Pa.
(High voltage) band era. Best band around they sure packed them in.