Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Offer for anyone going to Myrtle Beach bike week...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 02:01 PM
orangecrush
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Offer for anyone going to Myrtle Beach bike week...

Obviously we all love our bikes. If nothing else, our common thread is Harley Davidson and this forum.

I realize that many times Amy and I want to ride to a rally somewhere but we end up trailering. Perhaps it's too far, crappy weather, too much stuff or mostly in our case, we have to drop off the girls on the way out of town and that in itself forces us to drive the truck and drop the girls off.

At that point, I'd just as well ride the last few hours but as usual,we've either got too much crap going with us or coming back.

Having said all that, if anyone is going to Myrtle Beach next month and happens to be coming through Charlotte, NC and wants to drop their trailers off here and ride the last 3- 3 1/2 hours, you are more than welcome to drop your trailer and vehicle off at either one of my bodyshops. The vehicles will be kept inside at night and the trailers within a razor enclosed fence.

This may be a silly offer but I realize that there are going to be some that are coming from a longer distance and riding just may be out of the questionor perhaps the hotel they are staying at doesn't have parking facilities for trailers.

In any case, the offer is there.

Mark

PS. For those travelling either on bike or in a vehicle, if ya get in this area and need assistance/help, don't hesitate to call. I'd never leave a biker stranded, let alone a forum member.

My shop numbers are as follows.

Collision Specialties, Inc. (704) 882-1150

Monroe Collision Center, Inc. (704) 283-7645

Mods, if you want to put this as a sticky until bike week, feel free to do so. I'm also posting this in a few other sections.

Old 04-01-2007, 02:12 PM
LT753
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Offer for anyone going to Myrtle Beach bike week...

Class Act!!!!! Very nice gesture!

Lynn

Old 04-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Yoman
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Offer for anyone going to Myrtle Beach bike week...

Mark, you are the man. That is a great thing to do man.

Yoman