Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

Looking for Veteran Riders in Albuquerque

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Srrmc
Tourer

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Looking for Veteran Riders in Albuquerque

I am looking for some like minded Veterans that like to ride tinker, and support Veterans Causes.

if interested drop me a line.
Stretch

Old 11-16-2018, 09:59 AM
Schadie001
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stretch,

Just saw your post. I'm the Chaplain for the Combat Veteran's Motorcycle Association, Chapter 47-2 which covers Northern New Mexico but we are all mostly from Albuquerque or surrounding areas. Our website is: http://cvmanm47-2.org/ or you can find us on facebook as well. We are part of the National CVMA (Combatvet.us), our mission is "Vets Helping Vets" . I have cut and pasted our mission statement from the website to give you a little better understanding about who we are and what we are all about. At the end of the day we are just a bunch of like minded Veterans from all walks of life and branches of the Military, who love to ride Motorcycles and want to maintain that brotherhood we once had but we know it is our responsibility to take care of our own (veterans). We want to help those Veterans that need help in however we can help them. It's a great group of people and we'd love to have you come check us out, see if we are right for you.

Schadie

CVMA MISSION STATEMENT

We are an Association of Combat Veterans from all branches of the United States Armed Forces who ride motorcycles as a hobby. Our mission now is to support and defend those who have defended our country and our freedoms. Our focus is to help veteran care facilities provide a warm meal, clothing, shelter, and guidance, or simply to say “Thank You.” and “Welcome Home.”

Our membership is comprised of Full Members ( those with verified combat service ) and Supporter Members ( those who have non-combat military service and have a sincere dedication to helping veterans ). We have members from all 50 states and living abroad. Many members continue to serve in our Armed Forces, with several serving in combat areas now.

Old 11-16-2018, 12:24 PM
ABQ-Jammer
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 4,752 Likes on 2,317 Posts

I'm in ABQ also, and a member of the Patriot Guard Riders (https://www.patriotguard.org/), as well as the Christian Motorcyclists Association (CMA) (www.cmausa.org), and like to help and support Veteran organizations and causes, too. You're welcome to come join us. We meet the 1st Saturday of every month at the Golden Corral on San Mateo at 9am. Stop by and check us out.

Last edited by ABQ-Jammer; 11-16-2018 at 12:25 PM.