Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Sportster Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/sportster-models-10/)
-   -   Honda Fury (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/sportster-models/358908-honda-fury.html)

Curt1953 06-19-2009 03:30 PM

Honda Fury

Have anyone seen one in person, or even heard one run. To me it looks like the Rocker took a dump. Anyone think it might drive down the price of a big V-Twin Harley. Now don't get me wrong I would never buy a Honda but the price does look good at 13K.

notfried 06-19-2009 03:42 PM

:icon_deadhorse:

Curt1953 06-19-2009 03:50 PM

LOL, Yup beat me with a ugly stick.

notfried 06-19-2009 03:53 PM

i have seen plenty of 'em (Honduh dealer down the street)...def not my cup of tea

JRK5892 06-19-2009 04:02 PM

they are a BLAST TO RIDE, TONS of power... just needs some new pipes! nothing like a HD, not a copy of any bike HD makes in any way... just a cool custom looking scoot for very well priced. cool bike, i have a buddy i ride with on a waiting list for one. he is trading in his mean streak. cool scoot none the less. i am sure i will get to put my twist on it after he brings it home

Tike71 06-19-2009 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Curt1953 (Post 5159522)
Now don't get me wrong I would never buy a Honda

Why do you say that? They make some of the most reliable vehicles on the road.

motordrum 06-19-2009 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by iron71tike (Post 5159744)
Why do you say that? They make some of the most reliable vehicles on the road.

Because a lot of people think that a Harley is the most superior motorcycle in the world, and anyone on anything else should bow down to them. I rode a Honda for a few years and if that jackass didn't pull out in front of me, I'm sure I'd still have it. I bought my Harley to try something different. Don't get me wrong, I love my Harley, but I will ride anything on two wheels. I even enjoyed riding my wife's Vespa around town! There's one thing to be somewhat loyal to a specific brand, it's another thing to think that what you choose makes you better than anyone who chooses something different.

JRK5892 06-19-2009 04:56 PM

thats alright... i get guys that come up to me all the time now that my girls Virago 250 bobber is built... they walk up in their HD jackets, boots, t shirts, hat, gloves, jean... whatever else they can spend money on a HD logo... and ask me how long it took to build my girls sportster! cracks me up! she then breaks into when we build her chop she wants and evo or a shovel motor in it and they just agree with everything.... ooh well, soon as they find out it is a yamaha they try and bust balls, how can you give props, find out it is NOT what you thought and then try to bust balls... unreal!

deadhead111469 06-19-2009 05:39 PM

Been on one have pics to prove it....biggest POS honda has ever made....as for me I'll stick to riding the brand that INVENTED motorcycles

tumbleweed883 06-19-2009 05:53 PM

:icon_deadhorse:

Harley good, Fury bad,
on one I'd not be caught dead.
Now the request, oh so sad,
we should wonder elsewhere and lock this thread.