Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Davidson Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 06:16 PM
883Persian
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harley Davidson Dealers

hey guys i was wondering do the dealers in states give out discounts
im going to be telling my sister to get me a few spare parts for my 883 and to ship it down to the middle east for me
ive calculated it Im going to probably be spending over 2000 $ i was wondering would they give me any discount or freebies ....

im going to be probably getting it from Dallas Texas so if any1 knows any good dealers do tell me

Old 03-15-2010, 08:01 PM
HDJIM1158
Road Warrior
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Well I do not know about "freebies" but Halls, Zanotti and others will give you 20% off list all the time. I don't know too much about shipping to the middle east. As far as spending 2000, don't think anything would be surprised. Every bike I have bought got more like 5K in extras within the first 6 months. Good Luck with it, Ride Safe.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:58 PM
buick_81
Cruiser

Try eBay. You may find some good deals on original HD parts. Just grab the part number that you want and look for it on ebay.

You can always ship the parts to your sister's place and then she can ship to you again.

But remember that anything you'll order from the US or even from eBay won't be under your local HD dealer warranty and you might lose your bike warranty depending the dealer's rules.

If you need help on the shipping from the US to your place just PM me.

Thanks.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:43 AM
883Persian
Cruiser

Originally Posted by buick_81
Try eBay. You may find some good deals on original HD parts. Just grab the part number that you want and look for it on ebay.

You can always ship the parts to your sister's place and then she can ship to you again.

But remember that anything you'll order from the US or even from eBay won't be under your local HD dealer warranty and you might lose your bike warranty depending the dealer's rules.

If you need help on the shipping from the US to your place just PM me.

Thanks.

bro thats the reason why im going to get it from harley dealership im gonna get them to write me a letter stating i bought those parts from them strictly ... I mean Harley is Harley rite ..whats the difference ill just tell them some crap ahh ya i was in states i decided 2 pick it up ... its pathetic cause they dont even have them parts down here in Dubai ...its like limited .. the race tuner they r charging me 800 dollars for the older version the black box the A version ...i can get the new Orange race tune B version for 430 dollars ..

they dont even have the badlander seat available .... ill get everything legit ill talk to the manager ...of the store ...worse 2 worse ill loose warranty i really cant do crap ...i mean if i buy everything from them ill probably b spending 5 k and thats half the bike price ...

im buying the bike off them cash straight up so they better come round with me ...and im getting it in may summer time when no1 actually buys a bike ..

ya bro that would b awesome if u can tell me whats the best way 2 ship it ..cheapest way ...

Old 03-16-2010, 03:51 AM
r-a-z
Novice

persian , ive spoken to the mech here , and he said its fine to get your own HD parts from wherever and theyll fix it for u . as long as they fix it, warranty must be fine , its aftermarket parts i dont know if they will

Old 03-16-2010, 04:46 AM
883Persian
Cruiser

Originally Posted by r-a-z
persian , ive spoken to the mech here , and he said its fine to get your own HD parts from wherever and theyll fix it for u . as long as they fix it, warranty must be fine , its aftermarket parts i dont know if they will

ahh sweet bro....
im happy now ...i save money ...
bro do u have any clue if installing a dragbar would void warranty i mean its nothing electrical ...
think i must go down there 1nce talk 2 them ...
im happy i can pimp out my bike now ....

Old 01-04-2013, 02:56 PM
persian biker chick
Stage I
Default www.persianharleyriders.org

I worked in an H-D dealership as a motor salesperson... if you don't have any type of membership or frequent buyer and points program with your dealership then there are no official discounts and such... I however enjoyed the employee discounts while working there.

By the way... make sure the parts you get are for the bikes build for the middle eastern market..... i don't know what parts are you planning to get.. but H-D has to cater to different markets and the bikes they build and send to Europe for instance might have slight differences than those built for the American Market.

I had a customer who often came to the dealership and bought parts for his uncle's H-D dealership in Qatar. He mentioned that the differences were often not huge... sometimes only in the color of the turn signals' bulbs to be in compliance with the country's traffic laws...

anyhow.. I hope you guys can join our club... The Persian-American Harley-Davidson Rider's Club.. check us out at www.persianharleyriders.org
We have a fun event coming up. we're rallying in the Persian Parade in NYC on April 14th, 2013. The club is based in DC area, and we are providing trailers to haul bikes from DC area... If anyone is interested to join us in this one of a kind ride email me at events@persianharleyriders.org for details.

Sepideh

Last edited by persian biker chick; 01-04-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:38 PM
FatboyMo
6th Gear

Gentelmen,

I'm in LA, and would like to visit any stores or dealerships that sell:

1- handle bars Ape Hangers. 14"+
2- Nacelles and bezels.
3- custom turn signals.

And any cools parts I can get my hands on. I'm buying it so I can take it back to the Middle East and install it on my fatboy.

Any suggestions would help I'm here for 3 more days and could really do with some help plzzzz...