Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Docs updated Nightster Pics, All feedback is appreciated!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 01:30 AM
DocHoliday06
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Docs updated Nightster Pics, All feedback is appreciated!

Hello there Ladies and Gents,

So these past few months I have been scavenging for money to buy parts here and there for my bike and adding things and taking stuff off. I'm almost done with how i want the bike to look.

So I'll post pics of my bike in stages from when i first got it until now.

Please give me feed back, all positive and negative ones are appreciated.
I know people say if you like it who cares what others think, but i appreciate all comments so please do let me know what you think.

February 14,2010
This is the first day i got her All Stock!!!

March 18,2010
After a tank lift, coil relo, inverted mirrors, smoked lenses, painted the engine with VHT matte black paint.

April 3, 2010
So this is after new internally wired handle bars and street glide shocks and an emergency gas bottle and Vance and Hines Short shots

August 5, 2010

Joker Machines pedals, forward controls, Chrome Rocker Covers, Joker machines speedo relo kit, Lepera Silhouette full length seat, new pinstriped coil bracket.

So the next things i would like to do is change the headlight to more of the bullet style, im gonna change out my pegs to something that matches all the way around, and custom mags or billet wheels or something and then im gonna probably get some "black chrome" clutch cables and break lines. Hopefully after i get all that I'll be done with everything.

Well I hope you guys like my pics and my bike and how its turned out.
I'd like to make a special thanks to (NightsterRidester - for helping me out with my tank lift, coil relocate, and a bunch of other stuff and being a cool person and letting me go to his place and use his garage and what not) And to (TexasBikeBoy - for letting me use his tools and garage as well and his hospitality into his home) And BlackNight - for helping me with my ideas for my bike. Oh and BrainDefect and Grammaton for helping me on fathers day weekend to help me install my Forwards! Thanks to you guys on the forum as well for giving me so many ideas.

GodSpeed
-Doc-

Last edited by DocHoliday06; 08-06-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:09 AM
Steeler
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howzit

looks good

Old 08-06-2010, 03:48 AM
Iron Dandee
Intermediate

how do you like the roadking shocks compared to stock? did it make your ride height lower/higher?

Old 08-06-2010, 05:24 AM
AmmoHouse
Cruiser

You said it was stock in the first pic....looks like it has Rhineharts and a Big Sucker on it...it came with those???
Why did you go with the Shortshots over the Rhineharts??
I'm looking for new pipes is why I'm asking.
Shart bike you have, speedo relocation is next on my list...I won't happen until after Sturgis though.

Old 08-06-2010, 06:16 AM

Really looking good. Keep us posted as you continue...

Old 08-06-2010, 07:56 AM
inswva
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very nice looking bike. It's also very cool to read about how many folks from HDF were willing and able to lend assistance. Awesome forum we have here, folks.

Old 08-06-2010, 08:08 AM
shiftharder
Road Master

Spare gas idea is a good one - is this a kit you bought or did you just invent it?

Old 08-06-2010, 08:48 AM
151fire
Tourer
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Lookin' good man! Keep us posted. I haven't been able to do everything I want to mine, but I love lookin' at others ideas in preperation for that money boat comin' in. LOL!

Old 08-06-2010, 08:59 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looks nice, I like your bars

Old 08-06-2010, 09:33 AM
old skool1983
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

have you put gas in that fuel cell yet? I'm curious to know if it leaks when its tiped on its side like that, I have one and on long trips i store it upright in my sac. bike looks good, i personaly wouldn't have gone with both rocker boxes chrome...maybe just the uppers and then powdercoated the lowers but she is yours and your obviously proud so good stuff

Quick Reply: Docs updated Nightster Pics, All feedback is appreciated!