Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

is it just me?

Old 12-05-2010, 05:23 AM
mreed
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

The only difference between people with chopped bikes and people without chopped bikes is that the people with chopped bikes aren't butt hurt by what you ride.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:52 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
Oh, I see the problem.

You are in the "baby bike" section.

I thought you said you were a REAL biker and knocked everyone here.
You need to move over to the bigger bike section where the men play.

But of course, you might want to get a men's bike first.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:56 AM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

"The Horror, The Horror"

Can't ya' all just get along??

Old 12-05-2010, 07:10 AM
barrachuck
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I would rather ride a girl than a man...so put on the female bike and let me ride and stop your B%$&##( and leave me alone!!

Old 12-05-2010, 07:50 AM
mreed
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by OldFenderGuy
"The Horror, The Horror"

Can't ya' all just get along??

I was getting along just fine until some old fart started a drunken rant about how he couldn't hold his liquor or ride a cool bike because of his hemorrhoids!

Lol...ok I'm kidding. I know some cool old people. Hell, my grandpa is old...and I think he even has hemorrhoids so I can joke about it.

Actually, I thought the OP was joking to begin with. I also joke about things I used to be able to do and can't anymore (like skate a half-pipe) because it hurts when I fall these days. So, I naturally thought he was joking about Sportsters because he can't handle them anymore.

Ha ha! Has the mood lightened yet? Really though, I've been thinking about getting something like a Street Glide. As a matter of fact, I'm currently designing a chrome popcorn popper with a drink holder because I think there is a demographic out there for it. You know, real bikers!

All in good fun, right?

Old 12-05-2010, 07:53 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Sportsters Rule!!!

Old 12-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Maclugie
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think it is nice to be able to change the look of a bike for a small amount of money. With you on the slamming. I, myself, wouldn't do the deep engine mods either. To each his/her own. I sure like looking at all the mods even though I wouldn't consider doing most of them to my ride. Some people have turned their imagination loose on their bikes and the talent really shows.

Old 12-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mreed
I was getting along just fine until some old fart started a drunken rant about how he couldn't hold his liquor or ride a cool bike because of his hemorrhoids!

Lol...ok I'm kidding. I know some cool old people. Hell, my grandpa is old...and I think he even has hemorrhoids so I can joke about it.

Actually, I thought the OP was joking to begin with. I also joke about things I used to be able to do and can't anymore (like skate a half-pipe) because it hurts when I fall these days. So, I naturally thought he was joking about Sportsters because he can't handle them anymore.

Ha ha! Has the mood lightened yet? Really though, I've been thinking about getting something like a Street Glide. As a matter of fact, I'm currently designing a chrome popcorn popper with a drink holder because I think there is a demographic out there for it. You know, real bikers!

All in good fun, right?
I'd be interested in that popcorn popper,....

Old 12-05-2010, 08:14 AM
mreed
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
I'd be interested in that popcorn popper,....
Thank you! Someone who gets a joke! I'm committed to bringing our "worlds" together! HA HA!

Old 12-05-2010, 08:16 AM
kraznos
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bikes

Go over to chopcult for the more advanced chopping/welding stuff. It's bad enough that jap bike guys hate on Harley guys and vice-versa, there is really no reason for animosity toward ANY other type of bike, afterall those who ride,(any type of ride), are kind of an unproclaimed brotherhood in a sense. I appreciate all types of bikes, with a prefference for true custom chops, and ride an '88 Sporty because I like a tall, thin bike for zipping around town on. My last bike was a '97 Shadow that I dropped 5", and it bottomed out each time I rolled out of the driveway, lots of fun to ride. The Honda that I just sold and my new,(to me)' Sporty are shown below.

Attached Thumbnails is it just me?-img_2117.jpg   is it just me?-sporty005.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: is it just me?