Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sportster CHALLENGE GAME

Old 04-13-2012, 05:10 PM
GWinkleman
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WhiskeySierra, I don't know what is in this so I can't say with 100% certainty that it is a grain silo. But I do know it is a silo and I do know that it is effin HUGE! I'll wait for your approval on this one!
Sportster CHALLENGE GAME-2012-04-13-15.04.12-small.jpg

Old 04-13-2012, 05:11 PM
pahqman
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Granted I'm only on two but figured I can provide suggestion for a few rules that may keep a bit of peace in the thread...

First and foremost, challenges have to be judged/agreed by the maker.

If you win and post a challenge, no matter how specific or ridiculous it is, it stands for one week; if it isn't met, a different challenge is suggested by the same, previous winner. If people take attempts at it that don't meet the full criteria or are joke pics, the winner can forgo the second challenge and declare a winner if they so wish. The challenger can also declare a winner early if they wish, provided they achieve a semblance of the original challenge.

Previously failed challenges that have been changed due to specifics or difficulty are free game for future challenges. I'm thinking of the multiple girls washing bikes in bikinis on this stipulation...

Obviously, these sort of rely on people keeping up with the thread. Maybe an 'instance of a no-contact rule' should be enacted...?

Alternatively, we can all say '**** it', enjoy a bit of fun and keep it non-regulated and easy...

Old 04-13-2012, 05:13 PM
GWinkleman
Road Captain

Originally Posted by pahqman
Alternatively, we can all say '**** it', enjoy a bit of fun and keep it non-regulated and easy...
+1 on this. We're all adults, we don't need to make rules for each other.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:34 PM
MaTcheS
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry, got tired of readi g earlier and missed that it was hashed out

Grain silo stands as current challenge

...stupid bunnies

Old 04-13-2012, 05:36 PM
GWinkleman
Road Captain

Originally Posted by MaTcheS
Sorry, got tired of readi g earlier and missed that it was hashed out

Grain silo stands as current challenge

...stupid bunnies
No apologies necessary MaTcheS. You brought us this wonderful game so you're immediately forgiven haha

Old 04-13-2012, 05:39 PM
madchemist24
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MaTcheS
As OP here's my 2 cents: you should take challenges literally but also use some common sense. Obviously having the challenges stated thoroughly helps solve discrepancies but remember the idea of this thread is about RIDING. I took it as pretty obvious that the bunny challenge was about live animals, not grabbing Easter candy of stuffed animals and putting them on your bike at home. As a mediator, if that's what your asking of me, I'd say neither of you won the challenge and that the bunny challenge is still on table, LIVE RABBITS, preferably wild but domestic I'm sure are fine.
Also for the record, I don't think there should be alternatives to challenges unless the person posts it as such. Challenges are supposed to be challenging, and about getting out of the house on your Sporty.
Now I'm going to get off my high horse and apologize for posting such a long response. LET'S SEE SOME BUNNIES (live) !!!
Through all of this, i agree. My post was not a "submission" as much as it was saying, i got no bunnies around my house willing to pose w the bike. If i thought i was winning w it, i woyld have added a challenge. If someone threw up a pic w live rabbits, i would have quietly awaited the next challenge.

My issue arose when another pic that failed to meet the originators intent the same as mine was selected. My point was not to get the win, but get them all removed and have the process kept legit.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:40 PM
madchemist24
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GWinkleman
No apologies necessary MaTcheS. You brought us this wonderful game so you're immediately forgiven haha
Yeah, wgat he said

Old 04-13-2012, 06:11 PM
IBGary
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think its a silo.

Attached Thumbnails Sportster CHALLENGE GAME-april-2012-026.jpg  
Old 04-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Wander
Tourer
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

1. The challenge was bunny rabbits and there were 2 pics in before the challenger came back online.

2. Like numerous other times during the game my challenge was posted after there was a ruling not with my pic submission plus I stated in my submission that I understood if it didn't count.

3. As it caused controversy I would prefer to take credit for outright wins not iffy ones. I'm not playing for the Footpegs as I already have a set. Lol The reason I'm playing is to raise my daughters interest in something other than the #£$&in Disney channel and to get out on my bike.

Let's call that one a push

Last edited by Wander; 04-13-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:30 PM
MadMINI
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't check in for two days and all hell breaks loose!

Lol, gave me some good reading, glad we got it all taken care of.

Let's get some challenges going! I wont get to the sporty till tomorrow though

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sportster CHALLENGE GAME