Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Sportster Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/sportster-models-10/)
-   -   Sportster CHALLENGE GAME (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/sportster-models/719477-sportster-challenge-game.html)

MaTcheS 12-30-2011 08:22 PM

Sportster CHALLENGE GAME

1 Attachment(s)
Here's how you play:

Someone issues a challenge for players to go out and get pictures! For example: Your bike near a large body of water OR your bike with a good looking lady on it OR a sunset silhouette pic of your bike ETC...
Whoever posts the first pic gets to set the next challenge
The idea is to get people out riding and have fun, let's just KEEP IT SAFE but creative!

Oh and try not to use old stock photos, GO OUT AND GET FRESH ONES!!!

I'll start it off with a challenge and an example pic:

CHEERS to your bike, get a pic with a beer and your Sporty

Attachment 562710

UPDATE 03/05/12
Ok so here's an update of all challenges and winners we've had so far, winners in blue and their new challenge in green:

MaTcheS- CHEERS to your bike, get a pic with a beer and your Sporty
GWinkleman- Your sporty pictured in front of the golden arches of McDonald's! There is no way someone already has a photo of this...
DavidStiebel- I'm requesting a picture with your bike on a beach, sunset picture is best but your bike on the beach will due.
balloo- How about a picture of your bike next to a Police Car.
DK Custom- Your sporty with bridge in the background
cpracing519- Show your sporty in a cemetery!
Greatscott- Your Sporty and a horse.
MaTcheS- Your Sporty in front of a fire station
freeboy- Picture of Sporty with evidence of having scraped. This means two pictures. Bike and scrape
Robotech- Sportie next to a WWII Warbird
Biggdogg- Next pic is in the snow or taken while flurries are coming down
X04D- Post a picture of your bike in your living room!
DK Custom- Post a pic of your Sporty doing a burnout.
solo48- a pic of your bike in front of a water tower
GWinkleman- The next challenge is your sporty in front of your state's capitol building!
DocHoliday06- pic of your bike infront of your favorite restaurant
unclebobas1- Bike with a historical monument like a statue or battle field anything historical
Sikk50- your sporty and a cigar!
hamburger- your bike in front of a train engine.
solo48- your bike and your favorite family pet
GWinkleman- your sporty in front of a dealership's Harley sign!
streetfighter06- Your bike parked on the sidewalk in front of a Target store.
DocHoliday06- Picture of your bike in front of a Hooters (the restaurant) !
MaTcheS- Your sporty with a speed limit sign that ends in a number NOT 5 or 0
solo48- your bike infront of or next to the most exotic vehicle you can find.
Dim100- Pic of your sporty next to a limo
GWinkleman- You need a picture of your sporty next to a "World's Largest _____" Roadside attraction!
nciron883- Local brewery with a pint of their beer !
random2934- your bike in front of the welcome sign for a state park.
IBGary- Your bike with a pass sign, elevation must be over 1000'.
balloo- tomorrow is Sunday, so let's have pictures of your bike at a Church.
DanHuuN-

So far the one with the most Challenges completed is... GWinkleman, with 4, good job man! In second is... solo48, with 3! Everyone else is tied with either 2 or 1, let's keep this thread going, weather is warming up and we're going to have new players soon!

RATROD HOG 12-30-2011 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
after paint then a whole lotta beers and shots

Greatscott 12-30-2011 10:02 PM

so what's the next challenge?

MaTcheS 12-30-2011 10:10 PM

Well, I don't see any beer in the pic so if Ratrod doesn't post a new challenge then I say the beer and sporty pic is still up for grabs

solo48 12-30-2011 11:26 PM

wait... so is this game sponsored by "drinking and driving?" :icon_denk:

MaTcheS 12-31-2011 12:01 AM

No, it's just a fun game to get people out riding and taking pics. I took the Guinness pic today because my bike had been knocked over two weeks ago and I just finished getting it in running condition. It was just an example of how to pick a picture challenge and then post a pic. I don't want people drinking and driving there bikes.

solo48 12-31-2011 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by MaTcheS (Post 9199990)
No, it's just a fun game to get people out riding and taking pics. I took the Guinness pic today because my bike had been knocked over two weeks ago and I just finished getting it in running condition. It was just an example of how to pick a picture challenge and then post a pic. I don't want people drinking and driving there bikes.

hah! i was just messin with you man :) i think it is a cool idea, just dont really drink beer. i guess ill just hang back and wait for a challenge that suits me. till then ill be out riding and taking pictures for no reason at all!! ride safe brotha :D

solo48 12-31-2011 12:09 AM

WAIT! does CROWN count??? i can go toast the bitch right now haha, might be a dark photo though, i live on 5 acres with just the moon lighting the way ;)

freeboy 12-31-2011 12:19 PM

I think we should have a game about how many posts will be posted in between challenges that have nothing to do with the challenge. Go!

GWinkleman 12-31-2011 12:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
King of Beers with the King of Bikes!
Attachment 223737

New Photo: Your sporty pictured in front of the golden arches of McDonald's! There is no way someone already has a photo of this...