Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

outlaw/club style nighty project...HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 12:06 AM
Nighty666
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default outlaw/club style nighty project...HELP!!!

ok iv been lookin everywhere and as its popularity keeps growing, im working on my nightster and trying to put my own sorta taste to the "club style" but of course on a nighty... i guess what im trying to get help on is that my 16" bars feel unstable for my riding style and i would lik to know if i should do the switch to tall risers or t bars. problem is prices are goin up. i am lookin at 9.5" risers or mx t bars from WTBs... and of course a reliable 2 into 1 exhaust. just trying to make it more dependable and at the same time trying to make it like im riding a chainsaw with a mad man at the throttle. of course only givin the right moment. any help will be helpful thnx....

Attached Thumbnails outlaw/club style nighty project...HELP!!!-nadine.jpg  
Old 04-26-2013, 06:32 AM
kraznos
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey dude , this is Jax from Sons of Anarchy, what's up bro! You do know I'm not real, right?

Attached Thumbnails outlaw/club style nighty project...HELP!!!-image.jpg  
Old 04-26-2013, 08:00 AM
jbc1200
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What is that big piece of rope tied to your handlebar?

I love how the ads on the side bars are based on keywords they see. Right now I have a huge banner for Reebok solid white sneakers LOL.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:08 AM
BMCsteve
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Old 04-26-2013, 08:09 AM
07lane40
Intermediate

Originally Posted by jbc1200

I love how the ads on the side bars are based on keywords they see. Right now I have a huge banner for Reebok solid white sneakers LOL.
apparently MCs that are or are trying to be the 1%er types carry whips to intimidate or actually use on people that **** them off when riding.

sorry, but looks pretty dumb to me and since im guessing you're not the type i think stuff like that for decoration is pointless and silly to be quite honest. also the last thing i think id want to be seen as is somebody posing as a 1%er if i ever came across any.

Last edited by 07lane40; 04-26-2013 at 08:11 AM.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:10 AM
BMCsteve
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jbc1200

That's called a "get back whip" as in he can whip it when Mayans come after him

Old 04-26-2013, 08:19 AM
XLDutch
Advanced

haha Oh alright

Old 04-26-2013, 08:21 AM
jbc1200
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Seriously????

That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. A freaking whip? If I need to get space between me and someone else I'll either just drive away or shoot them.

A whip? I cannot get over that.

Old 04-26-2013, 09:10 AM
DrewBone
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 07lane40
apparently MCs that are or are trying to be the 1%er types carry whips to intimidate or actually use on people that **** them off when riding.

sorry, but looks pretty dumb to me and since im guessing you're not the type i think stuff like that for decoration is pointless and silly to be quite honest. also the last thing i think id want to be seen as is somebody posing as a 1%er if i ever came across any.
Amen. Just for s&g's I was checking out get back whips at a local shop a couple of months ago and immediately had reservations about it, followed by putting it right back on the display.

As far as anyone who has one or is thinking about getting one I'd take special care in making sure of the "colors" of that there get back whip to make sure they didn't coincide with any other "colors" of the local 1%'ers [unless of course you are one]...'might lead to some "confusion" one day that would be hard to talk your way out of, if'n you found yourself surrounded by unsavory types...

'Not real fond of the "club" style bikes and I've already bunched numerous panties for voicing my dislike of that style headlight fairing. And although popularity means alot to some, why would anyone want to have something just like someone else? I always prefer just being myself, hence the mostly stock looking bike of mine and the mohawk atop my noggin'.

see the mohawk? ------> =8^)

Old 04-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Scooby-Doo
6th Gear

The "Get Back Whip" is used by many MC's. And they are a prized collectable by other MC's. Do your self a favor and just leave the bike Non-club styled... Be original

Quick Reply: outlaw/club style nighty project...HELP!!!