Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEXL HELMETS

Old 03-19-2007, 02:44 PM
GothMetalGuitarist
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: NEXL HELMETS

Update here, I did get an email back from NEXL. They said they were back up a bit but my helmet should ship on the 30th. They seemed genuine enough..I hope so after all I have heard about how great their lids are. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Old 06-22-2007, 03:49 PM
HACKB
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had the same problem with my order with Nexl. I ordered a helmet on 4/2/07 and was told (via the website) that the helmet would ship in 4 weeks. After 6 weeks I began sending emails and leaving phone messages. No response to any of them.I paid for my order through GOOGLE Checkout.

GOOD NEWS!!!! I contacted GOOGLE Checkout support on 6/18/07,explaining my problem and asked how I might get a refund. I got a return email 4 or 5 hours later from Checkoutsaying that they would contact Nexl and I would be contacted by Nexl or GOOGLE within 5 days. I just got an email from GOOGLE today (6/22/07) saying that my order has been canceled and a full refund has been issued to my card! I logged onmy GOOGLE checkout account as well as Nexl's site and confirmed that my order has been cancelled and my money refunded. Hopefully the rest of you can get the same results by going through GOOGLE. The email address is.... checkout-support@google.com

I hate that we are all going through this. I ordered a helmet from Nexl in 2004 and still wear it today. I just hate that their customer relations has gone so sour.

Best of luck to you all in getting a refund. That email again is checkout-support@google.com

Old 06-25-2007, 08:37 PM
copterdoctor64
Intermediate

Same story here.. This is a straight up scam. Protested the charge with my credit card company and filed a complaint with the BBB after 2 months of BS.

Doesn't really matter though, they responded to the complaint with the following, and thus closed the BBB complaint.

The comments for your order are

Thank you for taking the time to call, we do realize it has taking us longer than usual to reply to your inquiry and please accept our sincere apology.

We have had problems beyond belief

Shells are being assembled and we will begin shipping finished helmets June 29, we will expedite your order to 2 day and refund shipping.

To Cancel Order please email
gil@nexlsports.com

(And don't bother trying to cancel order by contacting old Gil, you won't get a response.) I'm sure my credit card company will sort it out.

Lesson learned... Tell your friends... STAY AWAY FROM NEXL!!

Old 06-25-2007, 08:51 PM
eggroll
Road Master

Thank you for taking the time to call, we do realize it has taking us longer than usual to reply to your inquiry and please accept our sincere apology.

We have had problems beyond belief

Shells are being assembled and we will begin shipping finished helmets June 29, we will expedite your order to 2 day and refund shipping.

Lesson learned... Tell your friends... STAY AWAY FROM NEXL!!

[/quote]
That's too bad for them; I know I'll never order from them and I'm pretty sure everybody who reads this post will do the same. ALL businesses that sell to the public need to make sure they keep their customers in the loop when it comes to orders being late, backorders, etc. I've filled out my share of Customer Comment cards and have gotten answers from higher-ups within days of their submission. They hate negative word-of-mouth advertising and will usually bend over a bit to keep your mouth shut.NEXL let the pain go on too long[].

Make sure you send them a link to this thread. If they care about where their next meal is coming from, they'll make some changes.[>:]

Old 09-14-2007, 05:03 PM
UltraHog
Cruiser

Don't buy from these A$$holes you will be throwing your money away. I've been waiting over a year and no helmet and no refund.

Old 09-14-2007, 07:40 PM
grizzly
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jasonyesensky

I placed an order with carbon fiber helmets will be here tomorrow.
NXT did call me back finally said it was shipping out this one is for my wife we see if it ships.
I ordered one from carbonfiber as well. 4 weeks ago. Was told there was a 6 week wait. You got yours in a week????

Old 02-21-2008, 03:50 PM
flstf4
5th Gear

As of 02/21/2008, NEXL is still in business. Taking money and not delivering. Pretty profitable business and there is nothing you can do....................

Old 02-21-2008, 05:57 PM
brgtr3
Outstanding HDF Member

No refunds? Aren't you paying via credit card?

If not, shame on you. If you use a credit card, simply file a dispute and instant credit applied to account and pressure on merchant to perform.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:05 PM
CubanBikerDude
Stage IV

I ordered my helmet back in July of 2006, and as of now I out of a helmet and money.
I contacted the BBB and got nowhere, I was better off talking to the wall !!!
I just checked there website and my account still exist, but the order that was placed is no longer there, so that means someone is still maintaining the site.
Nexl if you read this: "I WANT MY GODDAMN HELMET YOU F***KERS"!!!