The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

DYNOJET: Need help with Auto tune with Power Vision

Old 12-21-2016, 10:52 PM
ed146
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with Auto tune with Power Vision

I have 2017 Iron 883 with S&S Stealth Air Cleaner Kit and S&S power tune exhaust.

I would like to optimize my performance ( HP and Torque ) with this setup via auto tune feature on my power vision.

So here are my questions ( if there is a thread that answers my questions, please point me to right direction):

1. What is the best practice when running auto tune? In other words, how man sessions should I ride and for long should I ride to optimize for best performance as this is my priority.

2. Just how much of gain do I get if I were to get the target tune kit and take advantage of wideband o2 sensors? I just dont know the inequities that exit between just using basic auto tune with stock o2 sensors vs wideband o2 sensors.

3. What would be the expected gain in terms of hp and torque with stage 1 upgrade?

4. I asked dynojet team to give me a map to start out with and the attachment is custom tune they gave me. I would like to know if this tune is viable at all?

Thanks for helping a noobie out!!

Attached Files
File Type: rar
17X054000101.rar (16.6 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by ed146; 12-21-2016 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:02 PM
2deuceguy
Road Captain
Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ed146
I have 2017 Iron 883 with S&S Stealth Air Cleaner Kit and S&S power tune exhaust.

I would like to optimize my performance ( HP and Torque ) with this setup via auto tune feature on my power vision.

So here are my questions ( if there is a thread that answers my questions, please point me to right direction):

1. What is the best practice when running auto tune? In other words, how man sessions should I ride and for long should I ride to optimize for best performance as this is my priority.

2. Just how much of gain do I get if I were to get the target tune kit and take advantage of wideband o2 sensors? I just dont know the inequities that exit between just using basic auto tune with stock o2 sensors vs wideband o2 sensors.

3. What would be the expected gain in terms of hp and torque with stage 1 upgrade?

4. I asked dynojet team to give me a map to start out with and the attachment is custom tune they gave me. I would like to know if this tune is viable at all?

Thanks for helping a noobie out!!
There is a PV sticky in this forum with a ton of information.