The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

DYNOJET: Power vision & My Tune

Old 05-08-2017, 12:20 PM
RHMuscle
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power vision & My Tune

I have a 2014 V Rod Muscle. Anyone using or has used Power Vision and My Tune software? I have tried the search but came up empty . I'm trying to locate a guide to use the two together . The quick guide from my tune not very helpful.
It's been a while for me to tune ( I used the auto tap for my Pontiac TA back in the day ) . So I'm just starting with the PV . I'll have a lot of question so I hope ya'll have some patience with me. So when I try to get the tune from the PV , I can not locate the file in the program.
When I open the MY Tune , I have the mode Set to VE tuning
Log type I have the power vision
Maps : I can not locate any pv , I see custom axes , SERT, SES & TTS.

Thanks

Old 05-08-2017, 08:36 PM
petejoe43
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

[QUOTE=RHMuscle;16216564]I have a 2014 V Rod Muscle. Anyone using or has used Power Vision and My Tune software? I have tried the search but came up empty . I'm trying to locate a guide to use the two together . The quick guide from my tune not very helpful.
It's been a while for me to tune ( I used the auto tap for my Pontiac TA back in the day ) . So I'm just starting with the PV . I'll have a lot of question so I hope ya'll have some patience with me. So when I try to get the tune from the PV , I can not locate the file in the program.
When I open the MY Tune , I have the mode Set to VE tuning
Log type I have the power vision
Maps : I can not locate any pv , I see custom axes , SERT, SES & TTS.

If you have a tune on the PV to pull, download WinPV from dynojet. I have no experience with my tune. WinPV is designed to work with PV. It's very simple with WinPV. Attach the PV to the PC with WinPV open, at the top menu under Power Vision choose get tune from PV, the PV will pop up a small window showing any/all tunes stored on the PV. Click to highlight the tune you want to move to your hard drive and choose the folder you want the tune to go to. I'm not sure if that answers your question. Your PV is the tool used to tune the bike. WinPV is a simple tool that allows you to access and manipulate the tune. If you have tuning skills you won't have a problem. WinPV is a free download from dynojet. Once the tune pulls over in to WinPV, click save as in top left and back up your tune. I do this before any tune manipulation as a back up of the original. I believe there are 8 slots on the PV to store individual tunes. Hope this helps

Last edited by petejoe43; 05-08-2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Scooterbear
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have to have your tune opened up in WinPV, then copy/paste your VE values in to MyTune. Do that for front/back and then you load your log, which you have to do while riding.

I recommend you get real familiar with your PV as far as logging, before you start attempting to use MyTune.

MyTune will adjust your VE's just like doing an AutoTune.