Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   "The Florida Crew" (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/the-florida-crew-127/)
-   -   Florida Crew Shirts, Order by June 20th (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/the-florida-crew/1115780-florida-crew-shirts-order-by-june-20th.html)

uklauren 05-13-2016 02:58 PM

Florida Crew Shirts, Order by June 20th

So, here's the costs for T shirts. I am basing the costs on less than #48 but if we reach the magic number I will refund you all with some dollar bills when I mail out T shirts.

Men's short sleeve T shirt $25 available in black, navy, white, sport gray, forest green, red, sapphire, orange, purple, pink, maroon, dark brown.

Men's long sleeve T shirt $30 in white, black, navy or gray ONLY.

Ladies V neck only, $25 in pink, white, black, navy, dark gray, sport gray, yellow, purple, red, bright blue, green.

Sizing S, M, L, XL

2X, 3X, 4X and 5X please add $1.50 per X (this is what they told me so please add $3 for a 3X, $4.50 for 4x etc).

I am charging $5 for shipping and envelopes for the first shirt, if you buy 2 or more shirts please add $2 PER SHIRT. If it works out cheaper I will put dollar bills in with your packages. So for example, if you order 1 short sleeve shirt and 1 long sleeve shirt send me $62.

I will not make any profit on you all, if we get more than 48 orders the prices come down about $7 per t shirt and I will send the cash back to you. If shipping works out cheaper I will send you money back.

Please pay me by Paypal. My email is uklauren@comcast.net
Where is says 'write note' be sure to explain how many shirts you are ordering, the colors and the sizes. Also add your address, email, first and last name and forum name, phone # so if I need to contact you I will be able to. Write the note like you are talking to an idiot!!

If you do not have Paypal please IM me for my address so you can send a check.

Orders will close on June 20th, I will then place the whole order and expect to ship out to you at the end of July.

The shirts will have the Fl Crew eagle, Florida Crew 2016, No Rules Just Ride. I have opted to omit the word Rally this year.

I have never done this before so bear with me if your color is not available or if I mess up. Hopefully it will all go smoothly :icon_crackup:
IM me with any questions before you paypal me the money.

themensh 05-14-2016 10:38 AM

Is there a website or link members can see the finished design?

Chuck

Originally Posted by uklauren (Post 15142395)
So, here's the costs for T shirts. I am basing the costs on less than #48 but if we reach the magic number I will refund you all with some dollar bills when I mail out T shirts.

Men's short sleeve T shirt $25 available in black, navy, white, sport gray, forest green, red, sapphire, orange, purple, pink, maroon, dark brown.

Men's long sleeve T shirt $30 in white, black, navy or gray ONLY.

Ladies V neck only, $25 in pink, white, black, navy, dark gray, sport gray, yellow, purple, red, bright blue, green.

Sizing S, M, L, XL

2X, 3X, 4X and 5X please add $1.50 per X (this is what they told me so please add $3 for a 3X, $4.50 for 4x etc).

I am charging $5 for shipping and envelopes for the first shirt, if you buy 2 or more shirts please add $2 PER SHIRT. If it works out cheaper I will put dollar bills in with your packages. So for example, if you order 1 short sleeve shirt and 1 long sleeve shirt send me $62.

I will not make any profit on you all, if we get more than 48 orders the prices come down about $7 per t shirt and I will send the cash back to you. If shipping works out cheaper I will send you money back.

Please pay me by Paypal. My email is uklauren@comcast.net
Where is says 'write note' be sure to explain how many shirts you are ordering, the colors and the sizes. Also add your address, email, first and last name and forum name, phone # so if I need to contact you I will be able to. Write the note like you are talking to an idiot!!

If you do not have Paypal please IM me for my address so you can send a check.

Orders will close on June 30th, I will then place the whole order and expect to ship out to you at the end of July.

The shirts will have the Fl Crew eagle, Florida Crew 2016, No Rules Just Ride. I have opted to omit the word Rally this year.

I have never done this before so bear with me if your color is not available or if I mess up. Hopefully it will all go smoothly :icon_crackup:
IM me with any questions before you paypal me the money.

uklauren 05-14-2016 12:09 PM

Chuck I don't have any artwork, but those Crew members with the eagle can perhaps post pics of theirs. I'm not making any changes except it will say Florida Crew 2016.

cHarley 05-15-2016 10:26 AM

Do the men's SS shirts have pockets?

Ycbrewster 05-15-2016 04:59 PM

Do we have a size chart from this vendor?

uklauren 05-15-2016 05:14 PM

here's the ladies sizes and colors http://www.apparelnbags.com/gildan/g...ck-t-shirt.htm

here's the guys colors http://www.apparelnbags.com/gildan/g...on-t-shirt.htm

the long sleeves are grey, navy, black or white

No we are not getting pocket t shirts

Ycbrewster 05-15-2016 05:46 PM

Wow, these are a nice cotton weight and cut. As soon as I figure out my color selection I'll place my order for two.

crump13 05-16-2016 11:55 AM

I will do 2 for sure, one short sleeved and one long sleeved. I just need to get around to doing the Paypal.

Will you providing an update on the number of shirts actually ordered and paid for? If we hit the magical 48 number, I might want to order other colors.

uklauren 05-16-2016 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by crump13 (Post 15150738)
I will do 2 for sure, one short sleeved and one long sleeved. I just need to get around to doing the Paypal.

Will you providing an update on the number of shirts actually ordered and paid for? If we hit the magical 48 number, I might want to order other colors.

Yep I sure will, they will come down to around $18 for short sleeves and $25 for long. I hate that I've estimated shipping but I do have to buy bags to ship them in and can't figure out weights and postage until they are bagged and ready to go. Also, the T shirt company has been a little wish washy about T shirt costs, apparently black is more expensive to print on and is $1 more.

cHarley 05-18-2016 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by uklauren (Post 15148548)
No we are not getting pocket t shirts

Too bad, that scratches my pending order. Already have several useless Rally T's without pockets in the rag bin.