"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

South Florida riders.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 09:34 PM
heritageblue2013
Grand HDF Member
Received 557 Likes on 308 Posts

Anne and I went to Biff burger in St Pete couple months ago. Fun place and bike night on Wens. Car shows on the weekends. Live bands. Food was not bad. Waitresses were awesome!

Check out their website.

Old 09-19-2017, 04:13 PM
MagicCityLEMC
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Le mc

We are a family oriented Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club that includes first responders, military personnel, and like-minded civilians who respect and abide by our moral code of ethics. As such all members must understand that their actions, positive or otherwise, reflect upon the Defenders Motorcycle Club on both the local and national levels, as well as on the entire law enforcement community. Our goal is to maintain an exemplary image which will promote good will toward the motorcycling community and society as a whole.
Our association with other clubs and individuals is based on their observance of values comparable with the Professionalism of Law Enforcement. Therefore, our members shall not associate with members of any clubs or individuals that do not share these values. Nor shall they engage in any real or perceived actions that will bring disrespect, dishonor or disrepute on the DMC or the law enforcement community. We are a “Brotherhood of One” that respect ALL the laws of this nation and shall not waiver in our beliefs. We will host majority of meeting (once a month) in Broward County and the participate in events in Miami-Dade, Broward and wherever else voted on by the chapter.

We are a new chapter that is seeking an executive board, please email me if you are interested in a position on the eboard. We are looking for:

Vice President
Major
Commander
Lieutenant
Treasure
Secretary

If you are interested, please email us at MagicCityLEMC@yahoo.com

Old 09-19-2017, 04:15 PM
MagicCityLEMC
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am looking to start a MC, are you interested in being part of it. We would be out of Broward and Dade.. Good people only.

Old 09-19-2017, 07:33 PM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,339 Likes on 10,703 Posts

Originally Posted by MagicCityLEMC
We are a new chapter that is seeking an executive board, please email me if you are interested in a position on the eboard. We are looking for:

Vice President
Major
Commander
Lieutenant
Treasure
Secretary

If you are interested, please email us at MagicCityLEMC@yahoo.com

G'day mate. I strongly support the military and LEO's. I may not want a position as noted above but I would be happy to learn more about you guys.

I started Boca Motorcycle Riding Club found by clicking HERE but I also ride with other clubs. Including the Sgt Ryket 9463 Foundation. Brian who started 9463 is a good "bud" of mine.

So if you would like to post a link where I can learn more about you guys, I would be happy to check it out.

BuzzCap7