"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Dont Forget the Florida Crew Rally

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 06:03 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynamohm
You said open to everyone does that include a Indian rider. lol I have owned 5 Harley's and loved them all

yep and you won't be the only Indian rider there. Also, BMWs and even some rice.

Old 07-28-2017, 06:48 PM
Hammerhead Pat
Stellar HDF Member
Received 888 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by GoPro Steevo
Hey, Pat.
If you're interested, I'm planning a little "Ride before the Rally". Probably starting on Saturday the 4th. Do a couple days in GA, NC, arrive at the Rally on Wednesday. I'll try to make it official at some point. But conceptually, I think it's a golden opportunity.
That sounds fun but I did NC, Al, Ga, Tenn in May and am doing an 11 day trip to Arkansas in Sept. That does it for my vacation time this year, I retired from my job of the last 15 yrs at the end of last year and gave up 4 weeks of time. Definetly something to think about for next year though. Great minds think alike......

Old 07-28-2017, 07:03 PM
Dynamohm
Road Warrior
Received 732 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by uklauren
yep and you won't be the only Indian rider there. Also, BMWs and even some rice.
Thanks Lauren I may just wear a Harley shirt. I might not be able to come for the weekend, Saturdays are my busy day. I'll probably just ride over early Sunday morning, I live only an hour away in Jax Beach. When it gets closer to the date it would be nice if someone could post some weekend itinerary so I could meet up and with some fellow forum members.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:28 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

Thanks Lauren I may just wear a Harley shirt. I might not be able to come for the weekend, Saturdays are my busy day. I'll probably just ride over early Sunday morning, I live only an hour away in Jax Beach. When it gets closer to the date it would be nice if someone could post some weekend itinerary so I could meet up and with some fellow forum members.
most of us leave Sunday morning soon after breakfast. Maybe ride over SAturday evening if you're not far and hang out for one night.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:01 PM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by uklauren
most of us leave Sunday morning soon after breakfast. Maybe ride over SAturday evening if you're not far and hang out for one night.
Yep, come 8AM it is an exodus......people heading home.

Old 08-05-2017, 04:05 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

bump. Get booking Crew!!

Old 08-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Chrissy76
Advanced
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Will you be posting a schedule of rides? Not sure if we can make it an over night but might ride over for the day (depending on scheduling).

Old 08-07-2017, 09:26 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

Not really a ride schedule, people mostly do their own thing, some will ride far, some closer and some hang at the hotel. Day trippers ususally come over to the hotel around 8am and see who is riding where.

Old 08-13-2017, 06:18 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammerhead Pat
Wasn't trying to throw a spoke in the wheel or take away from what it takes those involved to put together. It was just a thought of how nice of a riding area is just up the road a little further....
Please don't take any offense to my response. I agree N. Ga has a lot better riding. i don't have a problem of setting up a N. Ga trip. Who ever wants to go and go. It will just be at a different time.

You said open to everyone does that include a Indian rider. lol I have owned 5 Harley's and loved them all
Absolutely. Everyone is welcome. MJ rides an Indian.

Originally Posted by Chrissy76
Will you be posting a schedule of rides? Not sure if we can make it an over night but might ride over for the day (depending on scheduling).
there are no scheduled rides. There are a few of us who know the area, and are willing to lead the rides. People just come and join a group. No rules, just ride.

Old 08-14-2017, 04:01 PM
sofadog
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It has been done, not officially a rally but a get together in Maggie Valley.
May of 2009 I believe.

Originally Posted by Hammerhead Pat
Been to a couple of the rallies myself, but I was thinking the other day. A good place to have the rally would be.......................N. Georgia!!! Something to think about for the future How cool would that be..

Attached Thumbnails Dont Forget the Florida Crew Rally-img_0818.jpg  

Quick Reply: Dont Forget the Florida Crew Rally