"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Dont Forget the Florida Crew Rally

Old 07-22-2017, 09:54 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Dont Forget the Florida Crew Rally

Dont forget to get your rooms for the rally. Everyone is invited. This is an open event to anyone who wants to attend. This gathering was started so like minded people could get together and ride some really nice roads in Florida. Then we could all sit around the hotel and party together. I've been there from the first rally. I've seen it grow from a couple of people to over 100. People come and go. There is no expectations from anyone and we try to keep the drama to a minimum. We are all just working people who like to ride.

If you like to ride and enjoy hanging out with people and laughing, then this rally is for you.

Go to the "Florida Crew Rally" section and book your rooms.

Old 07-22-2017, 01:49 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Thanks Murph, can't wait for November, it will be my 4th rally or maybe my 5th I don't have much of a memory these days! I always have a great time at the rallies.

Old 07-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Hammerhead Pat
Stellar HDF Member
Received 888 Likes on 533 Posts

Been to a couple of the rallies myself, but I was thinking the other day. A good place to have the rally would be.......................N. Georgia!!! Something to think about for the future How cool would that be..

Old 07-22-2017, 07:27 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Florida Crew rally in Georgia......Hmm. Day and a half ride there, two days back...two days there. I think a inside Florida ride is fine for a Crew rally. Now, if you want to select a date for a North Georgia ride, post up....and see who bites. I like the Helen area. 8 HR ride for me though...straight through....just pee and orange juice breaks.
Would take some Florida Crew two days to get from South Florida to Georgia...and I am not questioning their riding ability.

The following users liked this post:
uklauren (07-23-2017)
Old 07-22-2017, 07:58 PM
Papa G
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 312 Likes on 302 Posts

Seems like a good group to ride and have a laugh or two with-- gonna try and keep "crew weekend" open on the calendar this year!

The following users liked this post:
uklauren (07-23-2017)
Old 07-23-2017, 04:18 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammerhead Pat
Been to a couple of the rallies myself, but I was thinking the other day. A good place to have the rally would be.......................N. Georgia!!! Something to think about for the future How cool would that be..
That would be cool for some of us. The Florida Rally was originally designed, and located, in the middle of the state so most of the Florida Crew would not have far to ride to make. I know some of you still have a long way to ride to get here. I think Fish has a long ride. Everyone is welcome. You don't have to live in Florida to come. Just come.

Originally Posted by themensh
Florida Crew rally in Georgia......Hmm. Day and a half ride there, two days back...two days there. I think a inside Florida ride is fine for a Crew rally. Now, if you want to select a date for a North Georgia ride, post up....and see who bites. I like the Helen area. 8 HR ride for me though...straight through....just pee and orange juice breaks.
Would take some Florida Crew two days to get from South Florida to Georgia...and I am not questioning their riding ability.
You are right. It would be a long ride for some of the South Florida folks.

Originally Posted by Papa G
Seems like a good group to ride and have a laugh or two with-- gonna try and keep "crew weekend" open on the calendar this year!
Yep. You don't want to miss it. It will be a great time.

Old 07-23-2017, 06:20 PM
Hammerhead Pat
Stellar HDF Member
Received 888 Likes on 533 Posts

Wasn't trying to throw a spoke in the wheel or take away from what it takes those involved to put together. It was just a thought of how nice of a riding area is just up the road a little further....

Old 07-23-2017, 08:55 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

It is Pat, I wish I was doing a trip this year but had too much trouble with my bike to make plans.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:59 AM
GoPro Steevo
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammerhead Pat
Hey, Pat.
If you're interested, I'm planning a little "Ride before the Rally". Probably starting on Saturday the 4th. Do a couple days in GA, NC, arrive at the Rally on Wednesday. I'll try to make it official at some point. But conceptually, I think it's a golden opportunity.

Old 07-28-2017, 05:59 PM
Dynamohm
Road Warrior
Received 732 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by murph
Dont forget to get your rooms for the rally. Everyone is invited. This is an open event to anyone who wants to attend. This gathering was started so like minded people could get together and ride some really nice roads in Florida. Then we could all sit around the hotel and party together. I've been there from the first rally. I've seen it grow from a couple of people to over 100. People come and go. There is no expectations from anyone and we try to keep the drama to a minimum. We are all just working people who like to ride.

If you like to ride and enjoy hanging out with people and laughing, then this rally is for you.

Go to the "Florida Crew Rally" section and book your rooms.
You said open to everyone does that include a Indian rider. lol I have owned 5 Harley's and loved them all

Last edited by Dynamohm; 07-28-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dont Forget the Florida Crew Rally