"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Bike week tent camping

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 11:44 AM
Hades02
Tourer

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Bike week tent camping

Some friends and I stayed at Endless Summer Campgrounds, in New Smyrna, this past weekend for bike week. Stayed in tents and were extremely comfortable especially since every site has electric hook up. Were were very close to the pavilion with grill, the showers and bathrooms and the general store/office. The place is very clean and the pool is heated for those cold days. I do have two complaints about the place and one is really something that some would say was our fault others would say it's ridiculous.

1. No one can tell you if you have a table or fire ring, at your site, until after you sign all the paperwork, pay and sign in. There is a chance that after you pay, you end up with neither. To me every site should have these or management should be able to tell you if they are available at your site before paying.

2. The guy that comes around to tell you to keep it down at 10 pm is very rude. First time he came around it was about the music so we turned the music off. Then he came around again to tell us to be quiet when we were talking with our neighbors that we met this weekend. The neighbors had a friend saying goodbye and he told her to be quiet. When she said she was about to leave he said "Then Leave." I think it could have been addressed by him in a better manner.

Other than those two things, the place is great and I would recommend it to others.

With that said, are there other campgrounds, around the Daytona Beach area, that allow tent camping with electric hook up and are nice for bike week or biketoberfest???

Old 03-23-2018, 10:07 AM
jt metal
Road Warrior
Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts

Very good. I'll have to put them on my short list.

Old 03-26-2018, 05:23 PM
wilburz
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

you used to be able to tent camp in the middle of the speedway. not sure if they still allow that but would be a cool place.