"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Six Bends Falls Short

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 08:48 AM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,339 Likes on 10,703 Posts

If 1 thing went wack-a-doodles, ok. But this is a bit much.

Did u approach the new owner?

Possibly this 1 person u spoke to was incompetent?

Maybe going to the owner..........??

Old 12-31-2018, 09:34 AM
Coverdog
Tourer

Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by ISP-FLHTK
So the sage continues. After talking with the "Customer Experience Manager" from Six Bends fiver or six days before Christmas I never heard anything back. I updated my review on Yelp reflecting that little tidbit. The next morning after updating my Yelp review she called me. She said with days off and the busy holiday season it took her a while to check into my situation. She wanted to send me a store credit to make thing right.
I wouldn’t consider a store credit a refund. It’s going back in their pocket, not yours. To make it right you should get a cash refund.

Old 12-31-2018, 10:59 AM
show-n-go
Road Master
Received 185 Likes on 135 Posts

I had a major service issue with my local dealer, after repeated calls with no calls back I finally searched the website and found the owners name, He of course was never there for me to speak with over the phone so I looked him up on FB and sent hi a preview of my review that i was going to leave on every site that i could find. He replied within the hour to my Facebook message and said he would call the store to see what was going on. Within minutes of that call the people at the store called me trying to make me happy. All I wanted was my bike to be complete or at least be told what was going on. Things did get better after reaching out to the owner but I left unhappy and will never return. I have a couple hundred worth in reward points sitting there and I don't even want to spend those.
I would suggest trying to reach the GM, if he doesn't get you handled go to the owner. at least get your $45 back before you write them off for good.

The following users liked this post:
BuzzCap7 (12-31-2018)
Old 01-04-2019, 07:23 AM
ISP-FLHTK
Road Captain
Received 114 Likes on 84 Posts

You guys probably are correct about the store credit. Besides that, I'm pretty sure she never intended on sending me one anyway. I think she thought if she said she would then I would go on Yelp and change the review right away.

We will finally have some free time next week so maybe I'll ride down there and try to talk to a GM or someone up higher on the food chain.

Buddy told me they are getting ready to change the name of the dealership. Maybe they figure all their bad reviews will go away with a new name.

Old 01-04-2019, 04:36 PM
B3vis
Cruiser
Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Called there yesterday, to see if they had a part in house (Nope)....Now Rockstar Harley

Old 01-12-2019, 08:26 AM
ISP-FLHTK
Road Captain
Received 114 Likes on 84 Posts

Got back down to the dealership a couple days ago. Talked to Berlie the "Customer Experience Manager" in person. Told her I was still waiting for the refund. She said she was still waiting for me to change my reviews. Told her that wasn't happening. I told her I would update them but not change anything I had reported about what they had already done. She left and about 10 minutes later came back with a $50 gift card. It was a "here you go, that should take care of it". There was no "sorry this happened" or "we will do better next time" or anything close to that. Her attitude was like she was doing me a favor for making it right.

What is amazing to me is that we had these conversations with my buddy standing right there. He rides a 17 TG and has been playing around with the idea of trading for a new one. After the exchange we did look at what they had in stock but when a young salesman approached us he blew him off. He told me he would wait and look at dealer stock at Black Widow.

Old 01-21-2019, 09:51 AM
Mattbastard
Elite HDF Member

Received 1,408 Likes on 864 Posts

The only thing I like about Six Bends is their inventory of bikes. It's fun to go there and kick tires, that's about it. I've never spent a penny there. Had plenty of conversations with salespeople though, most of which stare at me like a deer in the headlights when I tell them I've got a 94 Road King with an S&S/Axtell motor and immediately come up with "Well, time to upgrade then..."

Old 03-24-2019, 09:07 PM
heritageblue2013
Grand HDF Member
Received 557 Likes on 308 Posts

You have to remember most of the Harley dealerships are being bought up by automotive groups.

You get the same crappy treatment as the guy who buys a KIA with bad credit.

Your customer service person that called you probably handles multiple car dealerships as well as the Harley dealership.

Old 03-25-2019, 08:32 AM
Hey Man
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,004 Likes on 2,817 Posts

Whenever I look at all the excess at a place like Six Bends Harley I can't help but wonder how anybody could possibly think they'd get a decent deal or a fair shake from a place with such a Disney World atmosphere and so much overhead.

Old 03-25-2019, 08:35 AM
undy
Tourer

Received 222 Likes on 97 Posts

We rode to their Bikefest this past Saturday. Their new name is Rockstar Harley. The free tequila shots were delicious and the bikini contest was eye catching. It's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to buy a bike there...

Quick Reply: Six Bends Falls Short