"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Any Experience with Grey Beards Cycle Barn in Mims?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 03:01 PM
DGagnon
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Guys at Grey Beards Cycle Barn in Mims

Just bought my husband a bike today at Grey Beards Cycle Barn in Mims. We had been looking at Harley, Victory, Bad Boys Toys. They were by far the best to deal with. I feel his prices are fair. Its nice to see a family run business!!!!! A no pressure laid back atmosphere. A honest run business. How rare!!!!!!! I will definately buy my next bike from Grey Beards!!!!!!

Old 12-28-2014, 10:01 AM
dturner4974
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grey Beards Cycle Barn

Hi shiny side up. I am a Canadian and have dealt with Frank and Dave from greybeards quite a few times. I have actually purchased 2-Harley's from them. With out a doubt I am very pleased with both purchases. They are honest and upfront with their information. They are knowledgable about the bikes they sell In my eyes ya can't get a better deal anywhere. They are trustworthy and upstanding people. I am heading to Florida again this winter and I am looking for another bike and I know I will be purchasing it from Frank and Dave at Grey Beards. 9416678]Hey
I'm in Columbus GA and looking for a bike. The folks at Grey Beards Cycle Shop in Mims (at the space coast) seem to have a couple of good-looking bikes at fair prices.

Does anybody have any experience with this shop?

IF I decide to go this route, anybody live close enough they'd be willing to ride by and take a look for me? I'll pick up the tab for gas and a little sumething something for your time.

IF I decide to go this route, and IF the Grey Beards and I can settle on a price, anybody willing to pick me up at Orlando airport and give me a lift out to the dealership some friday night or saturday morning? The deals look almost good enough to make it worth a one-way flight in and a ride back.[/QUOTE]