The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poser's Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IX

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 04:58 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,608 Likes on 2,863 Posts

Originally Posted by BuzzCap7
Go to your room R23. Woodie does not need any encouragement. He is incorrigible as it is.
you get a pass bc......I think you have a future ,lol

me? i'm out 1 am is just around the corner.

Old 12-16-2018, 05:42 PM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,339 Likes on 10,703 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
you get a pass bc......I think you have a future ,lol

me? i'm out 1 am is just around the corner.
Thanks mate. Ummmmmmmmmmm Hey, R23, if no one is looking, I am going to take that "pass" you gave me and make copies of it since I likely will need them. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (See below. I put a stack of passes there for future use. You can take some if u need any.)

BuzzCaps Supply Of Passes: ('casue, u know.....he'll need them.....he's old)
Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass
Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass

Thanks! The above is my secret stash for when I screw up. Don't mean to but you know....

Old 12-16-2018, 06:12 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,310 Likes on 1,026 Posts

Sup BC??

Old 12-16-2018, 06:12 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by KYRGultra
You're ahead of me on physicals. I haven't had an actual physical for a number of years. But because of high cholesterol they have had me on a statin drug for years. The statin and some major fat reductions in my diet have kept my cholesterol in the "good" category for quite a while now but because statin drugs can sometimes cause kidney/liver problems they draw a little blood every 6 months to check liver & kidney functions as well as cholesterol. So, they get blood every 6 months and my family Doc was sending blood to the lab for a PSA count every other time they took blood. But as I mentioned, once my PSA climbed I started seeing a Urologist for PSA monitoring while my family Doc was still taking blood and checking cholesterol & liver/kidneys every 6 months.

And that family Doc retired a year or more ago so I have a new one--she is just out of school maybe 2 years and petite and cute as hell so I don't mind going to see her. And even though I haven't had a "for real" physical in a long time she, as well as the Doc who recently retired, would check me over pretty well and ask about new issues, etc. so going in to let them take some blood seems to be a pretty good check up. Of course, the family Doc who retired was only a couple of years younger than me and we went to the same high school and he used to ride bikes so we always had a lot of things to talk about especially bikes and good places to ride to, etc., etc.
Physical once a year here, blood work every 6 months, diabetic so it all gets checked!!

Old 12-16-2018, 06:21 PM
BuzzCap7

Originally Posted by krwould
Sup BC??
Hey. Listening to the PATs last minute trying to win. Ate GREAT sub meatball sandwiches my wife mad and need to go shower soon. I hate showering. (Shhhhhh went 3 days wtihout showering last week. But I will not admit it.)

You good?

Old 12-16-2018, 06:35 PM
krwould
Club Member

Algood here for now.. gettin ready to take the grandson home..

Old 12-16-2018, 06:50 PM
BuzzCap7

Originally Posted by krwould
Algood here for now.. gettin ready to take the grandson home..
Grandson? WOW! My kids are 23 and 25 and neither married. But then we had kids late inlife. By design.

Grand kids.....u luck b'tard. Must really be heart warming to have so much family like that. GOOD FOR YOU G-DAD!

Old 12-16-2018, 07:34 PM
woodtick50
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 1,190 Likes on 645 Posts

Got 2 granddaughters. Age 18 & 20. Both in college. Younger one at local jr college and older one took first semester off will be going off to university of North Dakota right after Christmas break is over.

Old 12-16-2018, 08:02 PM
BuzzCap7

Originally Posted by woodtick50
Got 2 granddaughters. Age 18 & 20. Both in college. Younger one at local jr college and older one took first semester off will be going off to university of North Dakota right after Christmas break is over.

So u had the kids young. Also married young.

HEY wait...........YOU are the one they refer to as Woodie? Was thinking KRWOULD was woodie. Damn! That is so me.

So u had them young. Wow..........great growing up wtih so much family. That to me is a LOT of what life is about. Family and friends.

Old 12-16-2018, 08:38 PM
woodtick50
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 1,190 Likes on 645 Posts

I’m still young. Only 68. They call me Tick in here.